Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

I want to set a gallery and video pages or some kind of this pages in this SmallBiz Template. According to result of searching, I’ve found one in another template named Oslo.

However, I am not sure what extensions that install in the Oslo can make that pages, can you tell me which one is? Is that possible to make these kinds of pages in SmallBiz Template?

Thanks,

Luke

• This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by  lukelee0223.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by  lukelee0223.

1. 0004
    2. 0004-1
    3. video
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Luke,

In JA Oslo template, we use special ‘Video’ content type for this template and override the category layout of com_content to show the video list like that. Bringing that feature to JA Small Biz will require a bit heavy customization and take time.

lukelee0223 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

In JA Oslo template, we use special plugin – ‘JA Content Type’ plugin and override category layout and style for video page, it would take lots of work, I recommend you to hire a developer to get it done for you.

lukelee0223 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Unfortunately there is not extension supporting style the same like that. You can seek for a suitable one in JED

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum