Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I am JAEC-JATC member now and want to continue membership for next year. I need to know
    1. This year if I activate for all 3 websites license that I have rights, if I continue JATC member for next year ,do I have the rights to activate the new 3 websites (3+3=6 websites) or I can take only 3 websites license.
    2. If I does not continue JATC and JAEC membership for next year ,What will happen to my last 3 activated websites?

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>1. This year if I activate for all 3 websites license that I have rights, if I continue JATC member for next year ,do I have the rights to activate the new 3 websites (3+3=6 websites) or I can take only 3 websites license.</blockquote>

No , each year you have always 3 domains available

<blockquote>2. If I does not continue JATC and JAEC membership for next year ,What will happen to my last 3 activated websites?</blockquote>

They will be always active also if you do not renew your memberships

Check FAQ Section on this page

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>1. This year if I activate for all 3 websites license that I have rights, if I continue JATC member for next year ,do I have the rights to activate the new 3 websites (3+3=6 websites) or I can take only 3 websites license.</blockquote>

No , each year you have always 3 domains available

<blockquote>2. If I does not continue JATC and JAEC membership for next year ,What will happen to my last 3 activated websites?</blockquote>

They will be always active also if you do not renew your memberships

Check FAQ Section on this page

kerasamui Friend

If I use a free template as ” JA Purity3″ for any website, Do I have to activate domain? and does it deducted my rights.

kerasamui Friend

If I use a free template as ” JA Purity3″ for any website, Do I have to activate domain? and does it deducted my rights.

Phill Moderator

No, and no need to register/activate any free templates such as the JA Purity series. You get 3 licences each year so after two years you will have 6 licenced sites. Also remember you can uses your licences on sub-domains so everything is quite flexible.

Phill Moderator

No, and no need to register/activate any free templates such as the JA Purity series. You get 3 licences each year so after two years you will have 6 licenced sites. Also remember you can uses your licences on sub-domains so everything is quite flexible.

kerasamui Friend

Are you sure that I will have 6 licenses for the second year after I renew membership, but from the advice of Pavit told me that each year I will have only 3 licenses even after renew again. Now I’m in confuse. I need to sure for this case because I plan to have 5-6 websites next year, please confirm to me.

Thank you very much for you both, Pavit and Phill.

kerasamui Friend

Are you sure that I will have 6 licenses for the second year after I renew membership, but from the advice of Pavit told me that each year I will have only 3 licenses even after renew again. Now I’m in confuse. I need to sure for this case because I plan to have 5-6 websites next year, please confirm to me.

Thank you very much for you both, Pavit and Phill.

Phill Moderator

Yes, I am certain. That was what Pavit was trying to say. Why wouldn’t you? If JA limited it to 3 licences per user then each year individuals would simply register as a different user. As it stands, you can register 3 new domains per years membership.

Phill Moderator

Yes, I am certain. That was what Pavit was trying to say. Why wouldn’t you? If JA limited it to 3 licences per user then each year individuals would simply register as a different user. As it stands, you can register 3 new domains per years membership.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum