Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello… well first of all I’m beginer on Joomla and also in Joomlart but I’m trying to learn… I’m making a page for my country with Ja Xenia and I’m trying day and night to remove Copyright © 2005 – 2007 JA Xenia. Designed by JoomlArt.com
    Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.
    and about reading on forums I’ve did remove Joomla is free software bout i cant remove Designed by Joomlart.com now is changed like this

I have added Firma KS and 2007 but no way I can find on version.php or index.php or in copyright.php to remove designed by joomlart.com and this year 2005
    Copyright © 2005 – 2007 Firma KS. Designed by JoomlArt.com

and the other thing… is it possible of removing the Site Tools and leave default the blue color if someone could help pls… if it does need to tell you the page were is it or how it looks can reply u back with the link ..

Thanks Oslo..

olskool_ Friend

Hello guys,

I have read the JA Xenia – ReadMe and Bug Report Thread and I was trying to publish the Ja news but in none of the possition left,right,header,bannner,etc it’s not compatibile and on the ReadMe and Bug Report Thread on the screenshot I see Position: ja-news but this ja-news on my site I dont have. Should I make this all my self or how I fix so I could Position Ja News.

Now about something else.. How could I remove the Site Tools from the page and left deafult the the second Narrow Screen and the blue color is this possible if yes pls help me.

The other thing I need is I removed some of copyright but not all how could I also fix this

and change to Copyright © – 2007 Firma KS. I have tried version.php index.php copyright.php and many other files that were saying over forum to change there but it’s not changing.

I have also make a thread on other topics but there no one is answering. And I did see this for members only so I’m starting here hope I’m not bothering to much …

Thanks Oslo.

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@olskool_ 6988 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello… well first of all I’m beginer on Joomla and also in Joomlart but I’m trying to learn… I’m making a page for my country with Ja Xenia and I’m trying day and night to remove Copyright © 2005 – 2007 JA Xenia. Designed by JoomlArt.com
    Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.
    and about reading on forums I’ve did remove Joomla is free software bout i cant remove Designed by Joomlart.com now is changed like this

I have added Firma KS and 2007 but no way I can find on version.php or index.php or in copyright.php to remove designed by joomlart.com and this year 2005
    </blockquote>

You can edit this via the footer.php file in the template folder.
    <em>@olskool_ 6988 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    and the other thing… is it possible of removing the Site Tools and leave default the blue color if someone could help pls… if it does need to tell you the page were is it or how it looks can reply u back with the link ..

Thanks Oslo..</blockquote>

# BEGIN: TEMPLATE CONFIGURATIONS ##########
    ####################################
    #support extra color themes
    $ja_color_themes = array('default', 'blue', 'green'); // You can add more color array if needed
    ####################################
    # Change the width of the template
    $ja_width_default = 'wide'; // 'narrow': 800x600; 'wide': 1024x768; 'auto': fluid width
    # default color
    $ja_color_default = 'default'; //blank for default, else pick one of in extra color themes $ja_color_themes
    #font size default
    $ja_font_size_default = 3;
    # Enable users option
    $ja_tool = 3; // 0: disable all; 1: disable color, enable font; 2: enable color, disable font; 3: enable all.
    # Choose your prefer Menu Type
    $ja_menutype = 1; // 1: Split Menu; 2: Son of Suckerfish Dropdown Menu; 3: Transmenu; 4: Script Dropline Menu;
    # END: TEMPLATE CONFIGURATIONS ##########

$ja_tool = 3; // 0: disable all; 1: disable color, enable font; 2: enable color, disable font; 3: enable all.
    Set this to 0 to disable
    $ja_color_default = ‘default’; //blank for default, else pick one of in extra color themes
    Set this to:
    $ja_color_default = ‘blue’;

olskool_ Friend

Hi Hung yes i fixed thank you very much it was so easy but this when dont know it looks harder… I’m new on this I hope i will not bother to much but thanks very much I really appreciate

Thanks Oslo.

only this now left

I have read the JA Xenia – ReadMe and Bug Report Thread and I was trying to publish the Ja news but in none of the possition left,right,header,bannner,etc it’s not compatibile and on the ReadMe and Bug Report Thread on the screenshot I see Position: ja-news but this ja-news on my site I dont have. Should I make this all my self or how I fix so I could Position Ja News.

ha le-viet Developer

Hi olskool_

I guess you miss this part of the guide:

Install
    Go to your Administration Panel, Site -> Template Manager -> Module Positions

* Add a module position named ja-news and click the button Save

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

olskool_ Friend

Yes it seems I missed that I’v done gone putted ja_news now when I add ja news to position ja-news dont show the Ja news module on the site no where. :S if u could fix this i could give u the link and pwd if needed no problem. on pv 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  olskool_ 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum