Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi to all,

With ja slideshow 2 module sometimes images i put in the slideshow folder don’t show and there is no image created in the resized folder.
    Can you please explain which requirements needs the template so the image is not rejected from being resized and shown in the web?
    Thanks a lot,
    Roger

Saguaros Moderator

Hello Roger!

It’s simple

You put a image inside the content of article, you should put it at top of content. beside this way, you can use the custom tag to configure :

Apply the slideshow2 gets items from the content component

<!– {jaimage main=”yyy.jpg” thumb=”xxx.jpg”} –>

GOod luck

olgabad10 Friend

Thanks, I’m workin this way from now on…

anna86 Friend

I cannot get my images to appear via ftp either.

Could you elaborate on what you mean by adding a custom tag..?

Thanks.

aaronfarias Friend

<em>@anna86 186807 wrote:</em><blockquote>I cannot get my images to appear via ftp either.

Could you elaborate on what you mean by adding a custom tag..?

Thanks.</blockquote>
    Just add the image to the content of the article. But make sure you proper directories in the image url, it can get a little confusing when uploading via ftp.

Use the html code he provided:

<!-- {jaimage main="yyy.jpg" thumb="xxx.jpg"} -->

shoumikdas Friend

Hi,

I am using the JA Anion template. JA Slideshow2 module is not working at all. I have published the module in “top” position but it is not appearing at all in my website. I tried first with “_slideshow” and then with “_blank” as class suffixes. Nothing worked. I am using 3 jpg images of 730×365 size.

I want to display from image folder only…..so do I need to configure the articles as well?
    Please advise.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  shoumikdas 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum