Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I need in my intranet, videos, events , galery and calendar but I do not have these extensions. I seem Ja-Intranet does not work whithout these extensions . I only can create Joomla basic modules. is not enought funcionally this intranet . I installed Phoca download file and it works fine also phoca gallery .. I feel Joomlart will provide a less the basic extension as a simple galery, calendar, if we do not buy easysocial and docman. I feel is obligatory buy easysocial and docman to work fine with jaintranet… thats is incorrect…no?

Another thing is that I can not download JA Focus tample, which I think is more funcional for me than TelineV. I will work on a new site with the JAFocus template….

I would like this topic tobe private but I do not found private option in this forum.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  imurillo.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  imurillo.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

In JA Intranet template, we provide custom style for several extensions: EasySocial, Docman, etc… with other 3rd party extension, you need to you default style come with that extension because there are so many Joomla extension, one template can’t support style for all, you can customize the style to make it fit with style of template.

You can develop website with JA Focus and let us know if you need any help.

For the private answer, in the next reply, you can set your reply as PRIVATE reply, only you and moderators can see.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum