Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

URL: http://www.futureofeducationproject.net
    Backend Access available: email me at james.alana@gmail.com

Problem: most recent menu changes to the mainmenu won’t assign a menu type – the basic parameters arrow faces down but no category/article, etc is available for choosing. will save but on the menu list it shows no type.

Directly preceding the problem I assigned JA sanidine to the user menu – but that shouldn’t create a conflict should it?

bennitos Friend

Cant see anything that isent working like normal. Can you explain further what is not working?

And i really recommend removing the login info from this post. Better to just pm them to someone!

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    Seem i miss your problem
    can you say more detail ? make any screenshots please

alanajames Friend

bennitos or whomever:

See Menu Items:
    Pilot studies/ICT for development
    Pilot studies/links
    Findings/ICT for development in India

I see someone left a test menu that worked – it is the new sub menus that won’t hold to a menu type.
    Thanks for your help – did you catch the back end password? I removed it from the other post.

Alana

alanajames Friend

Screen shot of problem attached –

No menu type will hold for sub menus: ICT for Development, Links, or ICT for development in India
    At the same time the menu type won’t hold the basic parameters are not available.

Do you need the user/password for the backend? You can email me at james.alana@gmail.com

Thanks for any help!

1. FofEd-Menu-Problem
    bennitos Friend

If you pm the info ill have a look

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bennitos 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum