Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Is it possible to place the A+AA- div in the left column and how do do this?
    I changed the emplacement in the header and I have modified the images but I don’t find how to place it out of the header.
    thanks

rhand Friend

Yes it is possible. You would have to adjust its location in the index.php. Move it into the left column from the header box. But then you might need to restyling to make it all fit. If the A+ AA- is a module it could be published elsewhere, but I think it is just a piece of code in the index.php you need to move..
    If you provide a live link we can see what you have adjusted so far…

mihirc Friend

Hello,

As Rhand said, you will have to move the php code from the current position in index.php to the place where you would like to have it. Joomlart normally has 2 divs, one is left, second is left-inner. put in in left-inner so that it will show up correctly.

Dont worry about it not working, cause it is based on javascript, hence you can move the php code anywhere u want, and it will still work correctly.

Regards,
    Mihir Chhatre.

vincipop Friend

Thanks a lot for your informations,
    I would be too tired yesteday because I tried to edit index.php with an external editor 😉 and it is impossible.
    I have resolved my problem :
    when I put the script into the lef column, the A+ A A- appear like a menu, so I have just modified the CSS and it is perfect
    the information could be interesting for others
    Thanks

yaniesbe Friend

<em>@vincipop 108765 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks a lot for your informations,
    I would be too tired yesteday because I tried to edit index.php with an external editor 😉 and it is impossible.
    I have resolved my problem :
    when I put the script into the lef column, the A+ A A- appear like a menu, so I have just modified the CSS and it is perfect
    the information could be interesting for others
    Thanks</blockquote>

:confused:
    Could you share the detail please… It will be valuable for novice like me… 🙂
    Thank you

vincipop Friend

Hi yaniesbe,

I have just keep the A+AA- in the header and change CSS to put it under the header on the left :

/*usertool*/
    ul.ja-usertools-font {
    font-size: 11px;
    position: absolute;
    bottom: -55px;
    left: 12%;}

and it appear on the top of my left column !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  vincipop 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum