Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Another crisp clean template which your members will either love for its looks or hate for its simplicity, and the spotlite modules from Ja Rochea…but hey you can’t please them all.

Well done I like it

vince2 Friend

In the demo, at least, it’s pretty fast. If it proves to be just as fast in the field, then I say SWEET! Well done!

lammet Friend

I like the latest one.. Simple but nice..:laugh:

Well done Joomlart team..

Season’s greetings.

BR
    Jukka

Menalto Friend

Great template, this was a early christmas gift:)

horacio Friend

i like it, have to take a better look at it, but it looks beter then the last one

orpheus2510 Friend

It seems to work with IE 6 – except the menu icons.

melron Friend

It is very good and clean and suites many kind of purposes. Joomlart tempates are very universal design. Not so “made in usa” than one other place.

ShannonN Friend

With the release of Joomla 1.5 RC4 and it being close to a stable release of J 1.5 how come the latest, newest template is not a J1.5 compatible release as well as 1.013?

Same with the quickstart? It’s quite OK to give drooling, dribbling comments on how great this weeks, months templates are and how they suit so well to Mr x planned site, but as most real developers are moving towards 1.5 and not starting new sites in 1.013 it would be wise to focus on J 1.5 wouldn’t it?

I respect the talents of the JA devs, without question, but other template makers are kicking JA with their focus on J 1.5 and better templates instead of bland boring 15 minute throw togethers.

Lets see JA spend more than a day making some J 1.5 templates and 1.5 quickstarts instead of these rushed minimalist 1.013 stuff , please 😀
    ShannonN

davib Friend

No it aint only you!

anghelorum Friend

I downloaded the new tempalte but it seem there are some bugs. It doesnt work in xml files there is still the name of Ja-Erica. The quick start doesn’t work.:-[

andrew40 Friend

I agree with shannoN, all other template providers are now converting and releasing to RC3/4. JA templates look great but are focussed on old technology, need to move on…

horacio Friend

The quick start works ok for me

jayblaq Friend

its a simple design. thanks for the extra gift for christmas.

i’ll just keep my true thoughts to myslef!

:-*

starmed Friend

I actually like the way the template looks, even if it comprised of parts from other JA templates. However, It figures that when we get one I actually like and I am ready to switch to 1.5 there isn’t a 1.5 version 🙁

swemmel Friend

andrew40;35019I agree with shannoN, all other template providers are now converting and releasing to RC3/4. JA templates look great but are focussed on old technology, need to move on…[/quote]

With the release of Joomla 1.5 RC4 and it being close to a stable release of J 1.5 how come the latest, newest template is not a J1.5 compatible release as well as 1.013?

Same with the quickstart? It’s quite OK to give drooling, dribbling comments on how great this weeks, months templates are and how they suit so well to Mr x planned site, but as most real developers are moving towards 1.5 and not starting new sites in 1.013 it would be wise to focus on J 1.5 wouldn’t it?

I respect the talents of the JA devs, without question, but other template makers are kicking JA with their focus on J 1.5 and better templates instead of bland boring 15 minute throw togethers.

Lets see JA spend more than a day making some J 1.5 templates and 1.5 quickstarts instead of these rushed minimalist 1.013 stuff , please 😀
    ShannonN

Hi There,

nag nag nag :laugh:

JoomlArt releases all there new templates in J1.0.13 and the latest J1.5 release. The J1.5 release always comes a little later than the J1.0.13.

I disagree that most “real” developers rush to go into J1.5. A lot of developers will wait until J1.5 is really stable. Also there is the issue that most commercial extension-makers will NOT move into J1.5, because of the license question. The will or stay with J1.0 or make a switch to the latest Mambo. And a lot of free extensions are not switched too.

Why not stay with J1.0.13 ?? Why throw away a pair of good shoes? Only to buy new ones, wich you have to walk a couple of miles to fit on your feet?

Kind Regards,

Peter

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  bloggs_x 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum