Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

🙂
    Could joomlart make one like the http://www.articlebase.com???

mfcphil Friend

Why??

This is a very simple template, any of Joomlart earlier templates could be used for what you are after

Ferjoom Friend

Yep you can do it!!! After hours removing tons of execessive coding lines and also changing the layout and display of content fixing CSS and a lot of compatibility stufff. I can make any template from Joomlart 😉 I’m looking something to just plug in play 🙂

anisjolly Friend

just download that whole site using a downloader and change the images etc.

TomC Moderator

<em>@Ferjoom 76182 wrote:</em><blockquote> I’m looking something to just plug in play :)</blockquote>
    Then why are you looking into a template club?

Ferjoom Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 76243 wrote:</em><blockquote>Then why are you looking into a template club?</blockquote>

I think that people should change this forum tilte to “Commenting requests” …:p

If someone make that template I bet that will be more than a thousand downloads… Have anyone thought yet that most of the people are looking for something simple and that can be easily change?

anisjolly Friend

I don’t know about that. I think by the time you’ve waited for the template to be developed by anyone, you could’ve developed it yourself and shared it with others.

There is a dreamweaver joomla extension about somewhere which should get you started 🙂

good luck!

Ferjoom Friend

<em>@anisjolly 76330 wrote:</em><blockquote>I don’t know about that. I think by the time you’ve waited for the template to be developed by anyone, you could’ve developed it yourself and shared it with others.

There is a dreamweaver joomla extension about somewhere which should get you started 🙂

good luck!</blockquote>
    Yep the time that I spent replying these replies I could make a lot of better things in my life.
    I will unsubscribe to this thread…..:)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ferjoom 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum