Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I’ve been working on this website for our local library ever since I believe JA Builder was offered in Joomlart, and I have seen the mass improvements to this program over the past several months. I’ve also been impressed with how the support staff has responded to my needs and questions about features I wanted to see. More features have been added since I started building this website, and I am intending to now create a fictitious site to test these features. That is the best way for me to honestly judge how well they work for what I like to do on a Joomla website.

My site is Perry County Public Library System and I have attached a screenshot of the homepage.

I can honestly say this project was made easier because of the JA Builder system for building a website and look forward to using it again on a new project in the near future.

Pat Vanden Bosche

1. screenshot-perrycountylibrary.info-2017-11-22-14-06-38-935

Pat Vanden Bosche
    www.patvb.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  patvandenbosche 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum