Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have been a member at JA for about six months now and have been asking and hoping that they would develop a template that has a type of gallery program like Lightbox. To date they have not made an effort to get something like this going for the JA members. I think that it’s a big mistake that they haven’t. I have also asked about a template that would incorporate a forum such as FireBoard and again no such luck. Then again how about a community builder as many have asked for and then toss in a few more. You have got to visit RocketTheme and check out their new Populus Template. It is absolutely awesome and incorporates all these features. :p :p

Hieu Nguyen Admin

bigrk, I understand what makes you feel disapponted here. But it’s untrue that we didn’t hear our members’ requests. We did and cotinued to do that!

For the style and features of each template clubs, please do not post such a comparison here. However as your words above, I would like to say that we do have our features for the templates. A bunch of extensions & addons have been developing so far. And in fact, we have some templates in the Joomla’s World that work great with VirtualMart.

Templates which have an image gallery extension or support for Community Builder and Fireboard is always on our plan and desire. This post also doesn’t mean to offend you. Just hope you can understand and give us more time to fulfil your request.

My 2 cents! 🙂

bernhar Friend

I would vote against including to much stuff like other template clubs do. Have a look at the new template from and make a speed report. A template that is about 440k big (Total Size: 439132 bytes) is close to unusable in my view and surely no sign of good template design. In my view this isn´t awesome but a monster. 😉

fatfox Friend

bshah Friend

Unfortunately JA support disappears when there is a question raises to Integrate template out side of that template module or component.

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@fatfox 42527 wrote:</em><blockquote></blockquote>
    I love it!!!

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@bshah 44267 wrote:</em><blockquote>Unfortunately JA support disappears when there is a question raises to Integrate template out side of that template module or component.</blockquote>
    What issues have you been having?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum