Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

hey guys,

i hope you could help me out with that. I just want to get 4 columns of text on the site. Since it should stay responsive i won’t use a table for that. So i tried to make something like “about us” and looked which css styles were used there and made it like that:

<div class="text-center">
    <h2>Unsere Philosophie</h2>
    <p>
    Qualit?t, Flexibilit?t, Kompetenz und Motivation bilden die Basis unseres Unternehmenserfolgs. Damit schaffen wir die Grundlage f?r eine erfolgreiche Zusammenarbeit sowie langfristige Partnerschaften.
    </p>
    </div>

<div class="section row member">
    <div class="col-md-6 col-sm-6">
    <div class="caption text-center">
    <h3>Qualit?t</h3>
    <p class="member-detail text-justify">
    Qualit?t steht bei uns an oberster Stelle - wie bei unseren Produkten, so auch bei unseren Leistungen. Unsere Aufgaben erledigen wir daher schnell, zuverl?ssig, sorgf?ltig und pflichtbewusst.
    Als ein Handelsunternehmen kennen wir zudem sowohl die hohen Anspr?che unserer Kunden wie auch die wirtschaftlichen Rahmenbedingungen und st?rken unsere Kunden f?r den Wettbewerb durch erstklassige Produkte und unschlagbare Preise. Bei der Qualit?t machen wir keine Kompromisse - sie ist unser Anspruch auf dem Weg zur h?chsten Kundenzufriedenheit.
    </p>
    </div><div class="mask"><span></span></div>
    </div>

<h3>Flexibilit?t</h3>
    Flexibilit?t ist einer der h?chsten Grunds?tze unseres Unternehmens. Wir bieten nicht nur standardisierte Abl?ufe, sondern eine breite Palette an Leistungen, aus denen wir nach den Anforderungen und Bed?rfnissen unserer Kunden eine ma?geschneiderte L?sung erarbeiten, um ihnen den bestm?glichen Service bieten zu k?nnen.
    In der individuellen Betreuung unserer Kunden reagieren wir schnell, flexibel und kompetent auf ihre Interessen und Bed?rfnisse und streben eine dauerhafte Kundenbeziehung an.
    </p>
    </div><div class="mask"><span></span></div>
    </div>

<h3>Kompetenz</h3>
    Wir verf?gen ?ber langj?hrige Erfahrung sowohl in der Handels- wie in der Logistikbranche und bieten unseren Kunden neben serviceorientierten und pers?nlichen Betreuung ein hohes Ma? an sozialer und fachlicher Kompetenz verbunden mit absoluter Integrit?t.
    Wir k?nnen uns auf Details konzentrieren und dennoch zugleich das gro?e Ganze im Blick behalten, und finden so bestm?gliche L?sungen auf die individuellen Anforderungen unserer Kunden.
    Erfolgreiche Ans?tze sammeln wir im Rahmen des Best Practices und verbessern unsere Leistung somit st?ndig.
    </p>
    </div>
    </div>

<h3>Motivation</h3>
    Als inhabergef?hrtes Unternehmen setzen wir auf schlankes Management. Flache Hierarchien und kurze Wege f?hren zu schnellen Entscheidungen. Offenheit und Transparenz erm?glichen eine effiziente Kommunikation und schaffen Vertrauen. Wir lieben das, was wir tun - das Ergebnis ist eine Unternehmenskultur, die von sp?rbarer Begeisterung getragen wird, und eine besondere Arbeitsqualit?t hervorbringt, mit der sich die hohen Anspr?che unserer Kunden bestm?glich umsetzen lassen.
    </p>
    </div>
    </div>

</div>

I decided to go for 2 columns, because with 4 columns the columns become small and its not comfortable to read the text then.

The problem is, that the 3rd column comes not below the 1st, but below the 2nd one.

If the length of text 1 and text 2 is identical it looks fine, but if not it comes to that problem.

Do you know where my error is?

1. philosophy
    2. philosophy-ident-text
    Ninja Lead Moderator

It’s very hard to suggest the solution for you without see the URL of your site, please give me URL of your site, I will help you to check it directly on your site.

ilhl Friend

hey, here the URL:
    http://il-handel-logistik.de/jatc_nuevo_j3x/

I think you don’t have to work on this if it’s to hard – i changed the order of textes and now it is displayed correctly. The Problem seems to occur only if the first text (here Qualit?t) is longer (has more rows) than the 2nd (in the pics above it is Flexibilit?t, now on the site ist Kompetenz, which is longer than Qualit?t). Since Kompetenz, which is 2nd is longer than Qualit?t, the Problem seems not to occur anymore. It’s a quick & dirty workarond, but it’s ok.

Anyway i think i will make here something different – it’s too much text in my opinion for the home-site. So the plan now is to try to make something similar to “our Services” module, but with 4 items and this short text “Qualit?t, Flexibilit?t, Kompetenz und Motivation bilden die Basis….” under the title (which “our Services” block doesn’t have). Do you think it’s possible?

Ninja Lead Moderator

@ilhl: That’s right, because the length text in each item of Unsere Philosophie module is different it’s reason why you got this bug, but I see you changed the length text in each item and now it’s working fine.

Our Services is custom html module and it functions this way, I think you can still keep this way.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@ilhl: That’s right, because the length text in each item of Unsere Philosophie module is different it’s reason why you got this bug, but I see you changed the length text in each item and now it’s working fine.

Our Services is custom html module and it functions this way, I think you can still keep this way.

Ninja Lead Moderator

ilhl Friend

@ninja Lead
    hey, i’ve got a mention notification, but see no message in this thread.. did you delete it again or went smth wrong here?

ilhl Friend

@ninja Lead
    hey, i’ve got a mention notification, but see no message in this thread.. did you delete it again or went smth wrong here?

ilhl Friend

@ninja Lead

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@Ninja Lead 481637 wrote:</em><blockquote> @ilhl: That’s right, because the length text in each item of Unsere Philosophie module is different it’s reason why you got this bug, but I see you changed the length text in each item and now it’s working fine.

Our Services is custom html module and it functions this way, I think you can still keep this way.</blockquote>
    @ilhl: Did you not get my reply above?

ilhl Friend

no, didn’t get it, but now it’s displayed and i can see it..strange..

anyway, i went for the solution with similar thing like “our services” and put another Spotlight module into the template, which has 4 items – it workes fine on the main page..

but then the idea was to get these to Spotlight modules also an one page, that will be accessed via main menu.. now i didn’t really know, how to do this – i thought i could put html code into a “custom html” module, but it seems not possible to make a link from menu to a module.. so i did a kind of dirty Workaround – copied the html code from the main page (the part with both spotlights) and put it in an article.. it works, but the whole content is now a little bit to the right, it’s not exactly centered, which you can see clearly when switching between main page and this particular page..

i think it’s because of the article class maybe, because if i look on the source code of the main page it’s like this:
    </div>
    <!– //Slideshow –>

<!– SPOTLIGHT 1 –>
    <div class=”container t3-sl t3-sl-1″>
    <h3 class=”t3-sl-title”>
    <span>Unsere Leistungen</span>
    </h3>
    <!– SPOTLIGHT –>
    <div class=”t3-spotlight t3-spotlight-1 row”>

if i look to the source code on that page i made, it’s like that:
    <!– //MASTHEAD –>

<div id=”t3-mainbody” class=”container t3-mainbody”>
    <div class=”row”>

<!– MAIN CONTENT –>
    <div id=”t3-content” class=”t3-content col-xs-12″>

<div class=”item-page clearfix”>

<!– Article –>
    <article itemscope itemtype=”http://schema.org/Article”>
    <meta itemprop=”inLanguage” content=”de-DE” />

<!– img article –>
    <!– img article –>

<!– Aside –>
    <!– //Aside –>

<section class=”article-content clearfix” itemprop=”articleBody”>
    <!– SPOTLIGHT 1 –>
    <h3 class=”t3-sl-title”>
    </h3>
    <!– SPOTLIGHT –>

it’s not that tragical, but it would be nice, if i could center it like on the main page..

in this screenshot i put the Screens of both sides together, so you can see that there is a shift to right side on the subpage:

ilhl Friend

anyway, i went for the solution with similar thing like “our services” and put another Spotlight module into the template, which has 4 items – it workes fine on the main page..

but then the idea was to get these to Spotlight modules also an one page, that will be accessed via main menu.. now i didn’t really know, how to do this – i thought i could put html code into a “custom html” module, but it seems not possible to make a link from menu to a module.. so i did a kind of dirty Workaround – copied the html code from the main page (the part with both spotlights) and put it in an article.. it works, but the whole content is now a little bit to the right, it’s not exactly centered, which you can see clearly when switching between main page and this particular page..

i think it’s because of the article class maybe, because if i look on the source code of the main page it’s like this:
    </div>
    <!– //Slideshow –>

<!– SPOTLIGHT 1 –>
    <h3 class=”t3-sl-title”>
    </h3>
    <!– SPOTLIGHT –>

<!– //MASTHEAD –>

<div class=”row”>

<!– MAIN CONTENT –>

<!– Article –>

<!– img article –>
    <!– img article –>

<!– Aside –>
    <!– //Aside –>

<!– SPOTLIGHT 1 –>
    <h3 class=”t3-sl-title”>
    </h3>
    <!– SPOTLIGHT –>

it’s not that tragical, but it would be nice, if i could center it like on the main page..

in this screenshot i put the Screens of both sides together, so you can see that there is a shift to right side on the subpage:

ilhl Friend

</div>
    <!– //Slideshow –>

<!– SPOTLIGHT 1 –>
    <h3 class=”t3-sl-title”>
    </h3>
    <!– SPOTLIGHT –>

<!– //MASTHEAD –>

<div class=”row”>

<!– MAIN CONTENT –>

<!– Article –>

<!– img article –>
    <!– img article –>

<!– Aside –>
    <!– //Aside –>

<!– SPOTLIGHT 1 –>
    <h3 class=”t3-sl-title”>
    </h3>
    <!– SPOTLIGHT –>

Ninja Lead Moderator

Look at the screenshot below

You will see the code <section class=”article-content clearfix” itemprop=”articleBody”> broke your site, I compared that with original file but I could not see that code

Did you add them on your site? Please remove them and the problem on your site will be gone.

ilhl Friend

yes, already thought, that this is the problem.. but i didn’t add this tag, it must be added automatically because i made this page as an article.. maybe it depends also on article’s category?

if it depends on gategory “pages”, i could change it.. but if not?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ilhl 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum