Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

I’d like to see an actual template! The whole Uber thing took up 3 months worth of templates and we only got one design out of that. Kinda disapointing. I got a lot of customers wanting websites and not having fresh new templates is a problem. Using uber for too many projects will make stuff all look alike. So please just get back to your regular schedule.

Thanks!

TomC Moderator
    TomC Moderator
    tom_laan84 Friend

Yeah so basically your saying cuz Teline V is taking so much time you guys just skipped 2 templates? thats 2 out of 12 templates is a LOT! And that really is not the way to do it. Shouldn’t cut into normal template releases…. Very disappointing to say the least.

Not everyone needs a Teline template…

TomC Moderator

<em>@tom_laan84 456624 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yeah so basically your saying cuz Teline V is taking so much time you guys just skipped 2 templates? thats 2 out of 12 templates is a LOT! And that really is not the way to do it. Shouldn’t cut into normal template releases…. Very disappointing to say the least.</blockquote>

Actually no . . . Uber v1 was October 2015’s Template . . . . . and, due to various issues – and subsequent improvements to Uber v1 – Uber v2 was released in November 2015.

So, if one insists on viewing Uber v1 and v2 as one release, then only ONE template was (in said point of view) missed.

And Again —> http://www.joomlart.com/blog/news-updates/yes-teline-v-is-coming-this-christmas

tom_laan84 Friend

OK yeah yo’re right. and indeed Uber V2 should’ve been an update to the V1. So that leaves us one template short. That was supposed to be the travel template.

But there has been another instance where we didn’t get our usual template. That was the freeby template that was not released as an “extra” like before. But instead was released as a monthly template to paying members also.

So i am still missing 2 paid templates this year..

TomC Moderator

<em>@tom_laan84 456629 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    But there has been another instance where we didn’t get our usual template. That was the freeby template that was not released as an “extra” like before. But instead was released as a monthly template to paying members also. [/quote]

I remember that situation several years ago … but I can’t recall that happening this year.
    Just to clarify, can you advise which template within the past year was a “freebie?”

tom_laan84 Friend

Sure Tom. that was Purity III. Febuari template.

TomC Moderator

<em>@tom_laan84 456632 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sure Tom. that was Purity III. Febuari template.</blockquote>

Ahhhh, okay . . . . I see your point.

Tell you what . . . I will forward this onto the JA Business Team for review and (hopefully) further response to address your concerns.

tom_laan84 Friend

Thank you very much for the swift reply and action.
    Kind regards
    Tom

Anonymous Moderator

@tom_laan84 : Kindly check your PM, I gave a further explanation there.

tom_laan84 Friend

I must say, JoomlArt did a good job of getting back to me with this feedback. I know why i am a long time member again. Happy with this support! Thanks JA.

TomC Moderator

<em>@tom_laan84 456757 wrote:</em><blockquote>I must say, JoomlArt did a good job of getting back to me with this feedback. I know why i am a long time member again. Happy with this support! Thanks JA.</blockquote>

If one of us isn’t certain on a particular answer/issue, for sure another is. 🙂

Happy that you received the information you were looking for.

aardcom Friend

Maybe you could share this info with other paid members since it affects us all.

TomC Moderator

<em>@aardcom 456831 wrote:</em><blockquote>Maybe you could share this info with other paid members since it affects us all.</blockquote>

Share what?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum