Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Problem one – I build a custom theme, it doesn’t appear to load.
    Problem two – the services module pulls the first few words of the article, but you click on it you get the 404 error page! NOT COOL!
    Problem three – Services menu at bottom – See problem two!

pavit Moderator

Hi there

<blockquote>Problem one – I build a custom theme, it doesn’t appear to load.</blockquote>

The custom theme you created should be associated to the template layout in Theme tab , as you can see i selected now your theme for the ja_decor – Features template layout and it is correctly loaded into your homepage

<blockquote>Problem two – the services module pulls the first few words of the article, but you click on it you get the 404 error page! NOT COOL!
    Problem three – Services menu at bottom – See problem two!</blockquote>

You enabled in SEO Settings the Use URL Rewriting but it seems that your .htaccess file is not so good , i disabled it now and links are working fine.

If you want to enable url rewriting you can take a look at this Blog Post that is showing how it works.

Best regards

pavit Moderator

Hi there

<blockquote>Problem one – I build a custom theme, it doesn’t appear to load.</blockquote>

The custom theme you created should be associated to the template layout in Theme tab , as you can see i selected now your theme for the ja_decor – Features template layout and it is correctly loaded into your homepage

<blockquote>Problem two – the services module pulls the first few words of the article, but you click on it you get the 404 error page! NOT COOL!
    Problem three – Services menu at bottom – See problem two!</blockquote>

You enabled in SEO Settings the Use URL Rewriting but it seems that your .htaccess file is not so good , i disabled it now and links are working fine.

If you want to enable url rewriting you can take a look at this Blog Post that is showing how it works.

Best regards

Chase Jestley Friend

I do thank you as the client wants to be live tomorrow… I’ve had issues with themmagic o other sites. But managed to work through the coding and hard coded the change. I have to admit this was not a clean template… but thank you

Chase Jestley Friend

I do thank you as the client wants to be live tomorrow… I’ve had issues with themmagic o other sites. But managed to work through the coding and hard coded the change. I have to admit this was not a clean template… but thank you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chase Jestley 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum