Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi folks,

I’m facing a series of things that I’m around without any clue. So, you guys may have an idea and help me out:

1. Search head isn’t showing up at all. Setup everything but no chance. Sounds a layout position in template manager but couldn’t figure out properly.

2. Megamenu only shows HOME. Not anything else. :((
    3. Can’t remove joomlart copyright. Yup, I have rights for it but can’t get away of it.
    4. No matter I work with articles, menu items and assignments in template manager, no content is shown on internal pages. I mean nothing at all. Not even the contact page. No breadcrumbs, no sidebar. Only footers are loaded.

5. Slideshow isn’t showing up on mobile devices: Iphone, Ipad, etc…including those three small banners.

I appreciate comments and tips.

URL is up but private. Not public access.

Thanks all.

Rgs,
    Eduardo

pb66 Friend

Hey ! That’s a big list!

A couple of things to try.

2 & 4. Go into template manager and make sure that you have assigned the template to these pages. That may explain why nothing displays.

Also have you placed your content in Joomla articles or K2 Articles? Making sure that your menu item is pointing to one or the other (and then the category, article or blog layout) could explain why nothing is showing up. All of your modules may be pointing to K2 articles when your content is in Joomla articles therefore these modules will be blank.

5. If you go into template manager and look at the layouts options you will see that by default in all of the T3 templates the slideshow position does not appear on any of the smaller layout options. This is why it doesn’t appear. If you want the slideshow on an iphone you will need to create the position in this layout.

Hope this helps you narrow it down!

Regards,

epimazzo Friend

Hey pb66!

Yup, it’s definitely a big one!:D

I’m remote but I’ll check your tips soon. I suspect that layout position can be the guy behind these problems. I’ll be posting progress later on here…

Thanks for it..

epimazzo Friend

<em>@pb66 383270 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey ! That’s a big list!

A couple of things to try.

2 & 4. Go into template manager and make sure that you have assigned the template to these pages. That may explain why nothing displays.
    -> Nope. It’s assigned already with all items correctly setup to only that particular theme and style. It should be something else. :((

Also have you placed your content in Joomla articles or K2 Articles? Making sure that your menu item is pointing to one or the other (and then the category, article or blog layout) could explain why nothing is showing up. All of your modules may be pointing to K2 articles when your content is in Joomla articles therefore these modules will be blank.

-> Check those and no matter article type I point out and then setup on menu, it remains the same. Nothing content.

5. If you go into template manager and look at the layouts options you will see that by default in all of the T3 templates the slideshow position does not appear on any of the smaller layout options. This is why it doesn’t appear. If you want the slideshow on an iphone you will need to create the position in this layout.

-> Weird because on my responsive it’s there but for any other reason doesn’t load. :-[
    Hope this helps you narrow it down!

Regards,</blockquote>

I’ll keep digging for more evidence. I still suspect that layout position can be the guys. I just can’t figure out where content isn’t linked.

Cheers

epimazzo Friend

Hi all,

I case you guys drop here to see what’s been discussed, I finally had a clue. And yes, the guy behind it was what I was suspecting: Template manager and layout position. 🙂

Once you get used with, the better you go. I was messing the fact of using only one template assigned to all menu items and completely forgot to work with both HOME and MASTER, assigning each one individually in layout. 😉

So, it worked now as expected. Just don’t know about slideshow be shown in mobile devices but sounds to follow the same path…

Thanks for comments anyway.

Best,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  epimazzo 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum