Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

1. When I register as an employer on my EN site I am forwarded to an component url, this means a empty site while it has to go my-account url. WHY?

2. When I go to the applicants list in the employers menu, it shows these lines ” You have not applied for any job or you removed theme yet! Search and apply Back” and also gives me a search option for JOBS, wrong it has to be search options for jobseekers

3. When I search for resumes and I click on a resume, I get this url component/jajobboard/jaresumes/jaview/2020- but becaue it gives this url it shows no menu items etc. Url has to be linked to menu item, what to do

5. When I search for a resume the url is not linked to menu item, it goes to component/jajobboard/jaresumes/jalist what gives me several problems because all menus are gone.

6. Adding a job gives me wrong urls so I can not see menu items anymore and employers have a blank site.

7. Why is the expiry date set to 15/01/1970 in the layout of the my-jobs

I also have other post with no answers.

Thank you

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  timmieboy 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum