Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I used the complete quickstart installation with sample date.

1 When I open the website i get a popup with a google message that there is a problem with the google maps api key, do I have to solve this myself or why does it show

2 The main menu links to anchors like #introducing, can I change the anchor names?

3 when you go to ‘our portfolio‘ in the website you can click on for example ‘social‘ and it shows in a pop-up. When you click outside the popup in the internet browser explorer the template layout changes to mobile layout? when you do the same in chrome the popup simply closes and the layout stays the same. Can I set or solve this or is a bug in explorer?

cssyeah Moderator

Hi tiwi,

I have some solution for your issues.

1. Where do I change the logo image size?

Open the variable.less file ( path: /templates/ja_onepage/less/variable.less ) and go to about line 322:

@T3logoWidth: 95px; <-- The width of logo
    @T3logoHeight: 25px; <-- The height of logo

@T3LogoImage: "../images/logo.png";

After change you need login to back-end and Compile LESS to CSS again.

2. I’ll check this problem with our developer and give you solution.

3. The #introducing is name of the module, you can change it.

4. I have tested on IE10, IE9, IE8 and don’t see that problem. It work fine. You can provide me some information of your browser?

Regards

tiwi Friend

Thanks, it is in IE 9, I checked the website in IE 8 and it worked fine, but on 2 different computers with 9 the layout changed to mobile, but again only when clicked outside the pop-up

tiwi Friend

I followed the instructions for the logo, i can see that the new logo image is set but the logo size is not changed and you can only see half of the new logo. I changed logo size in the variable.less doc on 322, uploaden again with ftp, clicked in the template manager the ‘compile less to css’ buton a few times (showed it was succesful) but image size is not changed.

Do you have any more suggestions?

Thanks

dharsh Friend

Hi guys,
    I too am having problems with the logo size. I followed instructions as per the guide but no luck – all i get is half a logo,
    http://www.rmedia.co.za

dharsh Friend

Also how do i remove “Powered by T3 Framework” thanks!

dharsh Friend

My logo issue is now fixed: /templates/ja_onepage/less/themes/retro/template.less

look on line 88 & 89 for the sizes to change

hope this helps!!

cssyeah Moderator

@dharsh,

Your site is very nice.

If you want to remove the “Powered by T3 Framework” text, open the footer.php in “templates/ja_onepage/tpls/blocks/” path. Remove the red code section.

<div class="span12 copyright">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('footer') ?>" />

<small><a href="http://t3.joomlart.com" title="Powered By T3 Framework" target="_blank">Powered by <strong>T3 Framework</strong></a></small>
    <a href="#" class="back-to-top" id="back-to-top" title="Back to top">Back to top</a>
    </div>

@tiwi:

What theme are you using? You can change size of the logo in the template.less file for each theme.

Regards!

dharsh Friend

<em>@Pixel Shot 355162 wrote:</em><blockquote>@dharsh,

Thanks dharsh. Your site is very nice.

If you want to remove the “Powered by T3 Framework” text, you open the footer.php in “templates/ja_onepage/tpls/blocks/” path. Remove the red code section.

<div class="span12 copyright">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('footer') ?>" />

<small><a href="http://t3.joomlart.com" title="Powered By T3 Framework" target="_blank">Powered by <strong>T3 Framework</strong></a></small>
    <a href="#" class="back-to-top" id="back-to-top" title="Back to top">Back to top</a>
    </div>

@tiwi:

Sorry you. What are you using theme? You guide you change size of the default logo. You can change size of the logo in the template.less file for each theme.

Regards!</blockquote>

Thank you – yip that fixed the “Powered by T3 Framework” issue!!

tiwi Friend

The logo issue is solved, anchor names solved, strange bug in IE 9 not solved but not so important, only the google api key issue, still see the message that there is an issue with api key, see image, how to solve this?

1. disbabled
    dharsh Friend

get a new api key from google – really easy – just follow the link that’s displayed on the pop-up or disable gmap module/plugin

tiwi Friend

Thanks, but do I have to obtain this key??? For the Google Maps API v3 key there is a pricing involved? or do i need another key?

dharsh Friend

it’s free dude – just follow that link.

tiwi Friend

when i apply for the api key i get to google services and there is a pricing involved see image

1. Untitled
    dharsh Friend
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dharsh 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum