Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

A few months ago I was a member of extensions.
    Today I installed Ja Mega K2-Filter and It convinces me that the images of the articles are not displayed.
    My images are in "Introtext" of K2-articles.

Regards Carlucci

1. magafilter
    Mr.Cat Moderator

Hi @carlucci,

Please update feature image for your k2 items, and re-index or save filter again.

Check the attachment below.

Thanks.

1. 2017-03-21_095347

Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.

carlucci Friend

Hi Mr.Cat!
    The problem is not in re-index but does not display the intro-text of item K2.
    For technical reasons I insert in the article the direct link of the image.

1. imagen-gpc
    Mr.Cat Moderator

Hi @carlucci,

Megafilter takes k2 feature image to display in filter page. If you do not set feature image, then Megafilter can’t show the images even you add it into intro text.

So please set feature image for your k2 items.

Thanks.

carlucci Friend

Thank you very much.
    O.K.

I have installed Ja Mega-filter in a Rocktheme-template and it does not work.
    Is it normal that it does not work?

Press the "Mega-filter" menu item.

http://recetas.dietapino.com/index.php

Must show 15 item per page = 3×5. That is: each line 3 items and not 15 per line.

1. mega-filter
    Mr.Cat Moderator

Hi @carlucci,

It’s a conflict with rockettheme. Please follow this thread to solve :

https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/no-colums/

If you’re not familiar with coding, you can send me your site access information in private reply, I’ll help you fix directly.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mr.Cat 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum