Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

There are a few things that I need help with.

1. I want the logo gone.
    2. In the footer/bottom I want to remove the JA XENIA logo and the โ€œJoomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL Licenseโ€ text.
    3. Where do I adjust the space between Newsflash 1 and Newsflash 2?
    4. Where do I change the โ€œYou are here: Startside/(home)โ€ to norwegian?

Just to inform I have tried to find that out myself, but I hate if I mess up things. ๐Ÿ™‚

This is just a test site..

http://www.simmo.no

Thanks

solsikkehaven Friend

1. logo – replace logo image with another (look in images)
    2. footer.php change it……
    find:
    Copyright ยฉ <?php echo mosCurrentDate( ‘2005 – %Y’ ) . ‘ ‘ . $GLOBALS[‘mosConfig_sitename’];?>.
    Designed by <a href=”http://www.joomlart.com/” title=”Visit Joomlart.com!” target=”blank”>JoomlArt.com</a>
    <br /><?php echo $_VERSION->URL; ?>

change to something else….

4: you are here . look in template index.php file

simmo Friend

Well now it’s number 3 left. One thing I think is important ‘cos the articles is to close to eachother. It doesen’t look nice.

ErikThorsen Friend

If I were you I would have changed it to be underneath each other instead of next to each other. Even if you add space between them I think they look too cramped up when so close to each other. My suggestion, use only 1 column for the “news” on the front page. ๐Ÿ™‚ And don’t overdo the “frivillighetsnorge”. I think showing it 3 times is more than enough. LOL ๐Ÿ™‚

simmo Friend

And don’t overdo the “frivillighetsnorge”. I think showing it 3 times is more than enough. LOL ๐Ÿ™‚

– Well I think on a test site it doesen’t matter that much… ๐Ÿ˜€

And I COULD use one column, but I would have prefered two… so since no one have a solution to this I must use the one column.

panaretos Friend

guys i have the same problem when i am trying to edit the joomla is free …it doesnt remove….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  panaretos 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum