Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

When I install ZIBAL template all is ok but when I try to change the folder permissions I get the following message and am unable to upload or change any files.

I contacted my service provider tech support and they changed the ownership for the folder. After that I was able to customise etc. However, if I uninstall the template and reinstall it I get the same problem each time. I have tried this on 2 different servers with the same result.

Another strange problem: I have changed header-bg.jpg slightly to match the colour of my logo but when I overwrite the jpeg, the colour doesn’t change. This is strange because it shows the new colour when I view it from the server. I have even tried deleting it and the old header-bg.jpg will not go…even if it doesn’t show on my file list. I have emptied the cash and cookies but it just stays there… strange.

Is this just my problem? Mark

Jackie_chan Friend

Download and install JoomlaExplorer component. Its free at joomla.org and its a great tool to change the permissions of folders and files anywhere in your joomla site root. Don’t bother contacting your your tech provider or changing servers anymore with JoomlaExplorer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jackie_chan 17 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum