Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I followed the documentation instructions to create a gallery but in the end I have a doubt: as result I obtain a big starting image as shown in the documentation but not the smaller images underneath it. Is this due to the fact that I’m showing images only from one category while the documentation exemplifies for any category?

pavit Moderator

Hi

A link to your website could help so we can be more accurate in our answers

pavit Moderator

Hi

A link to your website could help so we can be more accurate in our answers

pavit Moderator

<em>@robyrom 477899 wrote:</em><blockquote>I followed the documentation instructions to create a gallery but in the end I have a doubt: as result I obtain a big starting image as shown in the documentation but not the smaller images underneath it. Is this due to the fact that I’m showing images only from one category while the documentation exemplifies for any category?</blockquote>

As you can see from the documentation page HERE
    Gallery demo page is using a predefined layout ( Gallery )

To have on your page the main Leading Gallery Item ( slideshow ) and intro items you need to have assigned into JA Acm module Magazine – Gallery : list the Media > Photo category where each article should be as type Gallery and inside it you can load images

Hope was enough clear.

1. Screenshot_12
    2. Screenshot_13
    pavit Moderator

<em>@robyrom 477899 wrote:</em><blockquote>I followed the documentation instructions to create a gallery but in the end I have a doubt: as result I obtain a big starting image as shown in the documentation but not the smaller images underneath it. Is this due to the fact that I’m showing images only from one category while the documentation exemplifies for any category?</blockquote>

To have on your page the main Leading Gallery Item ( slideshow ) and intro items you need to have assigned into JA Acm module Magazine – Gallery : list the Media > Photo category where each article should be as type Gallery and inside it you can load images

Hope was enough clear.

pavit Moderator

Hope was enough clear.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum