Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

JA Sanidine II – Joomla 1.5 – My site

Having two issues that I cannot find an answer too anywhere.

1) On the front page in the “CB Gallery Module” every time the page loads it randomly changes the images displayed there, which isn’t a big deal, however it is trying to display some of the images from users that came with the template. I obviously deleted those users but still their deleted pictures are showing up as some kind of bland jpg image in the gallery. I cant figure out how to fix that?

2) Just like the Community builder is able to add images to a user and then are viewable by everyone, is there an equivalent of this for video’s? An extension that a noob like me could install and use?

3) on the slideshow there is a little hand that indicates that the picture being displayed is a link, however when you click on it it doesn’t do anything? Is there a way to make it where when you click on the picture it actually takes you to the picture itself and display’s it somehow?

HeR0 Friend

Hi Okie76
    – CB Gallery Module is 3rd which is out of support range, sorry.
    – JA Slide show: you fill the description as below:

<h3>Engineer in Action </h3>
    <p>Just a sample image of an engineer in action lobbing bombs from a cannon. This very well could be a warrior with a really BFG. I'm really just testing the slideshow and script editing process.</p>

url is incorrect, you should change to ‘#’ , ‘javascript:void();’ or a link to a page on your site.

Hope that can help you.

Regards,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum