Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

For some reason, when we engage module class suffix _menu, the titles do not show-up with white color, but default template color.

Please take a look at module “Project Status” in the center inset2 position (top one of the three published).

Can you please advise on how to fix it?

Thank You in advance for your prompt response.

rushin2 Friend
    goodpixel Friend

Hi, the module ‘Project Status’ dont look to be a menu module. I see this module shows a ProjectFork project status, and dont think its a real Joomla menu module… try remove this class _menu of this module and look for modules variations to see which best fit your need in our demo site of desired template.

Try put in Module Class Suffix: highlight-title and let me know if problem persists.

If you like provide login info via personal message and I look at your configs.

rushin2 Friend

Hello Roberto,

I tried the highlight title to no avail. I will pm the login credentials.

Thank You in advance for your help.

Side note – I’m trying to set-up a menu in right position as in demo (copy of the main menu) and cannot figure it out – can help with it while at it? Good Karma your way! 🙂

ꦯꦸꦕꦶ ꦏꦸꦂꦤꦶꦲꦮꦤ꧀ Friend

Hi there @rushin2,

If you want to achieve the highlite module title, make sure to put a space before you add highlite-title in it module class suffix, so it will be “ highlite-title” (without the quotation mark).

And if you want to achieve the same menu displayed in the right position of the demo site,
    1. go to Extensions –> Module Manager, click New
    2. Choose Menu as its module type
    3. Assign which menu you wanted to display, publish it on the right position
    and don’t forget to put “_menu” as its module class suffix

hope this help.

rushin2 Friend

Hello Nawainruk,

I tried to no avail – please refer to newly published menu module in the right position closer to the bottom of the front page…

Dennis.

ꦯꦸꦕꦶ ꦏꦸꦂꦤꦶꦲꦮꦤ꧀ Friend

hi @rushin, please PM me your login credentials. I’ll have a look..

Please take a look on your site, I have the main menu displayed at the right side.

rushin2 Friend

Sent it over.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rushin2 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum