Coupon for renew JATC member - JoomlArt
Resume & Portfolio J! Template Download
version RC is available Free Download
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • kha007 Friend
    #175997

    Hi

    Does any coupon code avaible to renew my JATC membership? My subcription has expired 2012 December and i want to renew it to migrate my site to 2.5. I really apprecieted if you can make a discount for me.
    Thanks

    TomC Developer
    #448023

    <em>@kha007 313242 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

    Does any coupon code avaible to renew my JATC membership? My subcription has expired 2012 December and i want to renew it to migrate my site to 2.5. I really apprecieted if you can make a discount for me.
    Thanks</blockquote>
    I have forwarded your request to our Sales/Membership Team for review and further communication.
    Please watch your email for further response.

    kha007 Friend
    #448299

    ok Thanks. When on your website coupon.. there are some coupons avaible but there are locked for me. 🙁 http://www.joomlartcoupon.net/

    TomC Developer
    #448305

    <em>@kha007 313658 wrote:</em><blockquote>ok Thanks. When on your website coupon.. there are some coupons avaible but there are locked for me. 🙁 http://www.joomlartcoupon.net/</blockquote>
    That is not our site – it’s an unauthorized site with bogus “discount codes”

    mohdnasran Friend
    #449062

    Hi

    Does any coupon code avaible to renew my JATC membership? My subcription has expired 2012 Mei and i want to renew it to migrate my site to 2.5. I really apprecieted if you can make a discount for me.
    Thanks

    TomC Developer
    #449159

    <em>@mohdnasran 314688 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

    Does any coupon code avaible to renew my JATC membership? My subcription has expired 2012 Mei and i want to renew it to migrate my site to 2.5. I really apprecieted if you can make a discount for me.
    Thanks</blockquote>
    I will forward your request to our Sales/Membership Team for review/consideration and further response.

    JA Developer Moderator
    #449228

    Hi mohdnasran,

    At the moment we don’t have any promotion program, but with your curretn JATC Membership and as long as it hasn’t expired, you’ve already got a loyalty discount. To check that out, you can log in your Member Area and reveal it ;).

    Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  JA Developer 4 years, 1 month ago.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.