Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi

Does any coupon code avaible to renew my JATC membership? My subcription has expired 2012 December and i want to renew it to migrate my site to 2.5. I really apprecieted if you can make a discount for me.
    Thanks

TomC Moderator

<em>@kha007 313242 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

Does any coupon code avaible to renew my JATC membership? My subcription has expired 2012 December and i want to renew it to migrate my site to 2.5. I really apprecieted if you can make a discount for me.
    Thanks</blockquote>
    I have forwarded your request to our Sales/Membership Team for review and further communication.
    Please watch your email for further response.

kha007 Friend

ok Thanks. When on your website coupon.. there are some coupons avaible but there are locked for me. 🙁 http://www.joomlartcoupon.net/

TomC Moderator

<em>@kha007 313658 wrote:</em><blockquote>ok Thanks. When on your website coupon.. there are some coupons avaible but there are locked for me. 🙁 http://www.joomlartcoupon.net/</blockquote>
    That is not our site – it’s an unauthorized site with bogus “discount codes”

mohdnasran Friend

Hi

Does any coupon code avaible to renew my JATC membership? My subcription has expired 2012 Mei and i want to renew it to migrate my site to 2.5. I really apprecieted if you can make a discount for me.
    Thanks

TomC Moderator

<em>@mohdnasran 314688 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

Does any coupon code avaible to renew my JATC membership? My subcription has expired 2012 Mei and i want to renew it to migrate my site to 2.5. I really apprecieted if you can make a discount for me.
    Thanks</blockquote>
    I will forward your request to our Sales/Membership Team for review/consideration and further response.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi mohdnasran,

At the moment we don’t have any promotion program, but with your curretn JATC Membership and as long as it hasn’t expired, you’ve already got a loyalty discount. To check that out, you can log in your Member Area and reveal it ;).

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 11 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum