Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi

I am using JA-Avior and are having serious load time issues, and have found that the JA-Transmenu script takes 9+ seconds to load, where the rest of the page is loaded in 5 seconds. :confused:

Any optimization ideas?

Regards

Skotte

ShannonN Friend

Skotte;12236Hi

I am using JA-Avior and are having serious load time issues, and have found that the JA-Transmenu script takes 9+ seconds to load, where the rest of the page is loaded in 5 seconds. :confused:

Any optimization ideas?

Regards

Skotte

Use another menu and see what happens

Skotte Friend

<em>@ShannonN 12240 wrote:</em><blockquote>Use another menu and see what happens</blockquote>
    Well, that had ocured to me, but thats not really a solution to the problem is it 😀

ShannonN Friend

Skotte;12244Well, that had ocured to me, but thats not really a solution to the problem is it 😀

Yes it actually is
    If load times of that small amount is such a big concern, I’d think you would move to another menu ?

there can be many reasons for the delay.

It may be your ISP/Hosting, your Javascript settings in the browsers etc , but if you can get a complete site in joomla to load in 14 seconds your doing well.

ErikThorsen Friend

Well ShannonN. I have sites loading in less than 8 seconds ( complete Joomla sites )

If you are sure it is related to the menu then I would suggest the same as ShannonN does. To remove it first to double check that it is in fact the menu causing the delay. I have had similar problems earlier and in most cases the trouble was related to the host, even if they never would admit it. ( because I moved to another host I could see if for myself.. ) :p

Good luck, try and fail. Unless anyone else has some brilliant ideas?

ShannonN Friend

ErikThorsen;12249Well ShannonN. I have sites loading in less than 8 seconds ( complete Joomla sites )

If you are sure it is related to the menu then I would suggest the same as ShannonN does. To remove it first to double check that it is in fact the menu causing the delay. I have had similar problems earlier and in most cases the trouble was related to the host, even if they never would admit it. ( because I moved to another host I could see if for myself.. ) :p

Good luck, try and fail. Unless anyone else has some brilliant ideas?

Hee Hee my sites take up to 20 seconds to load on some servers I find hostgator and host4webs are crappy siteground is good

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 17 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum