Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Hi

There are bugs everywhere as per frontend functions !

Here’s one of an upcoming list:

How cna we fix it?

500 – JDatabaseMySQLi::query: 1064 – You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘) AND note_type=’ja_resumes” at line 1 SQL=SELECT * FROM stellac_ja_notes WHERE item_id IN(1494, ) AND note_type=’ja_resumes’
    Non ? possibile visualizzare questa pagina, potrebbe essere a causa di:

un bookmark/preferiti scaduto
    una ricerca attraverso il motore di ricerca che ha una indicizzazione non aggiornata di questo sito
    un indirizzo compilato male
    non hai accesso a questa pagina
    la risorsa richiesta non esiste.
    si ? verificato un errore durante l’esecuzione della richiesta.
    Prova a visitare una delle seguenti pagine

Home Page
    Se persistono delle difficolt?, contatta l’Amministratore di questo sito e riporta l’errore.

JDatabaseMySQLi::query: 1064 – You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘) AND note_type=’ja_resumes” at line 1 SQL=SELECT * FROM stellac_ja_notes WHERE item_id IN(1494, ) AND note_type=’ja_resumes’

Call stack
    # Function Location
    1 JSite->dispatch() /home/istellac/public_html/pap/index.php:42
    2 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /home/istellac/public_html/pap/includes/application.php:197
    3 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /home/istellac/public_html/pap/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:351
    4 require_once() /home/istellac/public_html/pap/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:383
    5 JController->execute() /home/istellac/public_html/pap/components/com_jajobboard/jajobboard.php:133
    6 JobBoardControllerJaresumes->display() /home/istellac/public_html/pap/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:761
    7 JobBoardController->display() /home/istellac/public_html/pap/components/com_jajobboard/controllers/jaresumes.php:102
    8 JController->display() /home/istellac/public_html/pap/components/com_jajobboard/controller.php:57
    9 JobBoardViewJAResumes->display() /home/istellac/public_html/pap/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:722
    10 JobBoardViewJAResumes->displayList() /home/istellac/public_html/pap/components/com_jajobboard/views/jaresumes/view.html.php:156
    11 JobBoardModelJAResumes->getItemNotes() /home/istellac/public_html/pap/components/com_jajobboard/views/jaresumes/view.html.php:214
    12 getItemNotes() /home/istellac/public_html/pap/components/com_jajobboard/models/jaresumes.php:1031
    13 JDatabase->loadObjectList() /home/istellac/public_html/pap/components/com_jajobboard/helper/jafunctions.class.php:3589
    14 JDatabaseMySQLi->execute() /home/istellac/public_html/pap/libraries/joomla/database/database.php:1100
    15 JError::raiseError() /home/istellac/public_html/pap/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php:396
    16 JError::raise() /home/istellac/public_html/pap/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Your SQL have error

SELECT * FROM stellac_ja_notes WHERE item_id IN(1494, ) AND note_type='ja_resumes'

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Your SQL have error

SELECT * FROM stellac_ja_notes WHERE item_id IN(1494, ) AND note_type='ja_resumes'

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Your SQL have error

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

stellacadente Friend

Hi,
    I did not touch the SQL, Wld you help me to fix that?
    I mean the sintax of the query comes form the ja board scripts.

stellacadente Friend

Hi,

stellacadente Friend

Hi,

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please provide your site backend & CPanel access. I’ll help you inspect that.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

stellacadente Friend

I did sent the access details in the 1st post, You can’t find them?

stellacadente Friend

stellacadente Friend

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    I also need CPanel access not only backend.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

stellacadente Friend

OK, I’ve sent you access details via skype

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

This topic contains 28 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  stellacadente 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum