Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Good mornning
    I installed the Quickstar of JA Kyanite II and when I post to the backend, it’s no problem, but if it’s the frontend, i have the error code according to: Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, postmaster@cefrepade.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

If i change the default temple, the site run normally.

Can you help me?
    Thanks for your answer.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear osorgho,

It is quite difficult to help you with the description you gave. We would need more info. Please Read the Support guidelines here and submit the site login and FTP info as mentioned in the post. We shall try to help you out once we can see the site and login to confirm the problem.

Arvind

osorgho Friend

Hello drarvindc
    All my excuses for this delay in the answer.
    I post you the informations :
    URL: http://cefrepade.org
    Version: Quickstart of JA Kyanite II
    Incubation period: Just after installation and choice of template JA Kyanite II by default

I remain available for further information.
    Thank you

++++++++++++
    Mod Edit Note :

Removed login info and placed in the Mods only view. It seems you did not follow the Guidelines. Do not put login info in open. You need to edit thread and click on Require Mod / Staff help and then enter the info. Please check the Guide again for instruction. Use it wisely next time.

Arvind

Anonymous Moderator

Hi osorgho

I have tried to check your website but could not view. I saw this notification:

ERROR
    The requested URL could not be retrieved

Also, for your issue, please kind check follows:

+ The version of php, make sure that your server is using php5
    + The permission of files: folder (755), file(644)

osorgho Friend

Bonjour
    Je ne comprend pas bien l’anglais et je penses qu’il est mieux pour moi de parler français.
    Les permissions des dossiers (705) et des fichiers (604); la version du Php est 4.4.9
    Il faut noter que l’affichage du site est devenu très lent; je n’arrive pas à accéder à mon panel Admin.
    Merci

Permissions of the files (705) and the files (604); the version of Php is 4.4.9

osorgho Friend

HI
    Can you help me? I redefined the permissions with: Folder (755) and files (644).
    Version Php 4.4.9

Thanks

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

JA Developer;154509Hi osorgho

I have tried to check your website but could not view. I saw this notification:

ERROR
    The requested URL could not be retrieved

Also, for your issue, please kind check follows:

+ The version of php, make sure that your server is using php5
    + The permission of files: folder (755), file(644)

You need PHP 5 to make this run.

Arvind

osorgho Friend

Indeed it was the version of Php; I roll now in Php5 and he goes!!!
    Thank you

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  osorgho 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum