Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Dear Team,

We are facing strange issues when ever in template Management . We try to click T3 template to change settings its just not working at all showing 500 Error, Tried to update t3 plugin, Tried to play with permission but now way to go anywhere for success.

Note: Other templates are working fine. such as Beez3 , protostar

Please can you help us.

Thanks

1. Screen-Shot-2016-02-19-at-12.40.04
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly Edit your first post the share your Site super user details for JA Staff/Mods . So i can take a look on this issue .

luxos Friend

Hi
    Kindly Edit your first post the share your Site super user details for JA Staff/Mods . So i can take a look on this issue .

I have updated looking forward your prompt help
    regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    kindly take a full backup of site and update T3 plugin to latest version currently its 2.4.3 and latest version is 2.5.2 .
    Update and check the issue again .

nikkon Friend

Hej,

I have the same problem.
    Pls help.
    The page is updated to v1.03

MVH
    Nikkon

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hej,

I have the same problem.
    Pls help.
    The page is updated to v1.03

MVH
    Nikkon

Hi
    Will you be so kond to open a new thread for your topic, add all issue details and site details for staff in new thread.
    So we can assist you better.

Regards

nikkon Friend

Dear Team,

We are facing strange issues when ever in template Management . We try to click T3 template to change settings its just not working at all showing 500 Error, Tried to update t3 plugin, Tried to play with permission but now way to go anywhere for success.

Note: Other templates are working fine. such as Beez3 , protostar

Please can you help us.
    We use: Joomla v 3.72, template Ja Magz II v1.03, T3 plg v2.65.

Thank you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi Nikon

Will you be so kind to open a new thread for your topic, add all issue details and site details for staff in new thread.
    So we can assist you better.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum