Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

We just trying some differed templates out, to figure out what’s the best for our members, on this one we facing two issues:

1) JS Events Calendar Module with Module Suffix: dark default-height joms-grid-home or dark h-1 joms-grid-home does let the calendar still withe and unreadable!

See: crm.mieterpartei.eu

2) We like to do a menu on the black bar – like we enter the state and city or self’s, but somehow a menu still goes from top to bottom and not from left to right. How we can change this?

Thanks in davance

• This topic was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  bmxnskate.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Kindly share the credentials of your site: Admin + FTP account and illustrate the modification you expect via screenshot, I will check for you.

bmxnskate Friend

Its all there. JS Events Calendar Module should look like on you demo site. And just a menu on the top thats looks like the text modula on top

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  bmxnskate.

1. calendar
    2. menu
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

For the Calendar module, you didn’t add a space before the class suffix name of the module so that it doesn’t load the correct style: http://prntscr.com/hmbrzs I added for you and it’s showing fine now.

With the menu in topbar, I helped you with some custom CSS code in the file: root/templates/ja_platon/css/custom.css

.topbar-left .nav-pills.menu > li > a {
        padding-top: 10px;
    }

.topbar-left .nav-pills.menu > li {
        margin-left: 10px;
    }

You can take a look.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum