Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have noticed this little bug when creating a content row. When trying to set the width of the first column, there’s no option to set it to 5. I’m attaching a picture of this problem. Could you please look into it for us? Thank you.

1. row_options
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Each row will be based on Bootstrap 12 Grids which doesn’t support 5 columns. That’s why you don’t see that option.

Regards

ferike Friend

Thank you for your reply. I understand that there can not be 5 columns in a row. However, in my case, there are only 2 columns, and I would like to set the width of the first column to 5. Then the second would be 7 and this setup is totally acceptable in bootstrap.

Saguaros Moderator

Any sample where it can be done?

ferike Friend

Well, if I set the first column to 7, then the second will be 5, and it is currently possible with JA Builder. Can’t it be done the other way also? So setting the first column width to 5, and the second would be automatically 7.

I have a page with three tabs on my site, and each tab has a picture on one side, and text on the other. The image is on the right side, except for the second tab, where it is on the left side, so it is symmetrical. And since the pictures on the right are in the second column of a row, which have a width of 5, I would like to keep the width of 5 for the picture on the left too.

Saguaros Moderator

I will discuss with team if its possible but to be frank it’s hard to achieve.

ferike Friend

I see that you have implemented it, thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ferike 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum