Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have edited the Small Biz template 404 page in the articles. Now I am trying to understand how to have this function correctly. I have read through the Joomla articles about this and also some older Joomlart forums on this topic (but for other templates).

Each time I edit the error.php file as indicated in the Joomla docs and JA forums the only thing that happens is I receive error messages.

So now I have returned everything back to its original state, except the 404 article, which is set in the Category: Uncategorised. I have also put it under the menu category "Client Area" within the "Other Pages" links.

Further, the current 404 article is displaying 2 headers and 2 images. Why this? and how to fix that.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I have gone through the error.php file and noticed there is no custom page assigned at this.
    Can you apply the changes(article for error file) so i can check your issue?
    Or let me with article ID that you want to show on the error page.
    So that I will have a look on this.

Regards

mengler12 Friend

Hello,
    You kind of lost me there, so could you have a look.

The article id is: 10

Thanks so much,
    Peter

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I edited the error.php file now it will redirect the error to article ID 10
    Also, i set the intro text to hide from 404 article so you will not get the intro text
    http://prntscr.com/hg58ly

Hope it helps,

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum