Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi I just installed a justicia template, and everything OK,

But I have 3 little problem with Slider Gallery,

Problem 1:
    I create a new folder and some pic on it, but sometimes if I click to view the pic big….the Slider doesn´t work, see the pic:

Problem 2:
    Somethime when I click in the pic for view big, appear a error see the pic for details:

Problem 3
    Sometimes the button “close” doesn´t appear….see pic:

Problem 4:
    Sometimes when the button “close” appear doesn´t work, I mean DOESN´T close the pic, I need to refresh the web. ( this do not need pics it´s simple)

I said SOMETIMES, because not is always, now, I uninstall and reinstall the module, but the same problems still appear.

Almost forgot……in NETSCAPE or FIREFOX doesn´t work NOTHING!
    Thanks for your help

Regards
    adsoma

adsoma Friend

really I am desesperate….the SUPPORT IT´S TOOOOOOOO

SLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REALLY!!!! NOBODY KNOW NOTHING….

REALLY THE SLIDER GALLERY IT´S A GARBAGE!

SORRY,,,,,I am upset……I tried reinstalling, and installing MANUAL…..but the same problems…

please!!!!!! I PAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>:(

mj1256 Friend

I have the same issues in IE6 and i turned off lightbox

adsoma Friend

Well, I want to use lightbox, otherwise it´s no make sense!!!
    I mean it´s attractive the lightbox, is the best part of the script…..and doesn´t work!!

mj1256 Friend

why are you yelling, i didn’t break it.

it works in some browsers and not in others. Although I also paid and would like it to work, I don’t expect the developers to have to fix IE6. If anyone has the solution I also would like to use it.

adsoma Friend

<em>@mj1256 32262 wrote:</em><blockquote>why are you yelling, i didn’t break it.

it works in some browsers and not in others. Although I also paid and would like it to work, I don’t expect the developers to have to fix IE6. If anyone has the solution I also would like to use it.</blockquote>

I resolved the problem:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/great-news-for-ja-slider-problem/

EASY!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  adsoma 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum