Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have installed a Google Map plugin to Joomla and enabled it. When I try to add it into my JA Builder page by adding a widget it is not listed. This has also happened with other module I have loaded into Joomla. Why are they not showing up on the JA Builder side as options to add into the page?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    the google map plugin is for content(articles), So it works only for the Joomla articles.
    You can check it with plugin provider if it supports to use anywhere on Joomla site and in 3rd party extensions.
    In Builder, we have contact blocks that have the map options.

Regards

harveysd Friend

Even when I try to add it with a "Content" block it still does not show up as a choice. I have tried using the content block you provided with the google map in it and it will not even work. I have left it on the Contact Us page.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can check it with plugin provider if it supports to use anywhere on Joomla site and in 3rd party extensions.
    As it depends on the plugin you are using if it supports all over the Joomla sites or only in Joomla articles.
    the content plugin works for Joomla articles only.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum