Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

I’m not sure whether this is a problem in the original template or whether I’ve done this myself, but the third level of the top navigation is yielding some *very* strange results. It’s on my localhost so I can’t link to it, but when you roll over an item in the 2nd level, the only part of the 3rd level UL that is visible is the little slice that layers over the 2nd level list – the rest is invisible.

I don’t know whether this is a z-index thing, or something stranger, but it works in FF and IE7 – just not IE6. It came right out of the quickstart – I have customised the template pretty heavily, but not really with regards to the navigation. If anyone can help me at all, I’d be your best friend forever 🙂

Thanks in advance!

— Nathan

P.S. I just updated to require help from the staff, and to attach a screenshot…

1. ss
    Anonymous Moderator

Hi techmatters,

Please refer this link http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/submenu-does-no-show-properly-in-ie6/ for your issue.

algar Friend

Hi There

Did you ever find a fix to this issue?

I am having the exact same problem but with the Ja-rutile template.

Please could you send me any links to forums to solve this problem.

Thanks
    Andre

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

Open templatesja_nickelcssie.php file, at about line 84, find following code:

#ja-cssmenu li ul {
    filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(src='<?php echo $template_path;?>/images/trans-bg.png', sizingMethod='scale');
    background-image: none;
    }

and remove it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum