Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Dear Members,

As requested by you guys, we got 35% OFF on Jomsocial pro or standard to all JA members. Use the coupon code below to make purchases at the JomSocial Site.

Coupon code: joomlart_social
    Applicable to: Jomsocial standard, Jomsocial professional
    Expiry date: 24/Sept/2010

In a nutshell, Jomsocial standard on sale at $99 yet JA members pay only $64.35
    Jomsocial professional on sale at $149 yet JA members pay only 96.85

And this program runs for only 2 weeks from now on and expires on 24th of Sept, 2010.

Have Fun.

Hung Dinh

kpanchoo Friend

I’m not sure if I get this, If i have a standard membership allowing me 3 templates, I have to pay extra to get this template?

please reply to clear this up.

thanks
    K

kha007 Friend

For me, I wil wait the stable template versin before…

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@kpanchoo 193130 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m not sure if I get this, If i have a standard membership allowing me 3 templates, I have to pay extra to get this template?

please reply to clear this up.

thanks
    K</blockquote>

Hi there,

No need to pay anything extra for the new template. You can use it as allowed in the Terms of Use. the 35 % OFF is on the JomSocial component, developed and distributed by http://www.jomsocial.com . You can purchase jomsocial with 35 % off by using above coupon code, If you want to.

Arvind

michael essien Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 193098 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear Members,

As requested by you guys, we got 35% OFF on Jomsocial pro or standard to all JA members. Use the coupon code below to make purchases at the JomSocial Site.

Coupon code: joomlart_social
    Applicable to: Jomsocial standard, Jomsocial professional
    Expiry date: 24/Sept/2010

In a nutshell, Jomsocial standard on sale at $99 yet JA members pay only $64.35
    Jomsocial professional on sale at $149 yet JA members pay only 96.85

And this program runs for only 2 weeks from now on and expires on 24th of Sept, 2010.

Have Fun.

Hung Dinh
    </blockquote>

I just recently purchased Jomsocial Pro and since I am still within the 30 money back period, can I still take advantage of this offer? (I have JA Dev. Membership).
    Thanks

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@michieis2 193154 wrote:</em><blockquote>I just recently purchased Jomsocial Pro and since I am still within the 30 money back period, can I still take advantage of this offer? (I have JA Dev. Membership).
    Thanks</blockquote>
    You need to ask this at JomSocial support. The offer is controlled by JomSocial and we just got the discount from them for JA members, we are not selling JomSocial.

Arvind

sfpkent Friend

Hi drarvindc,

You mean that I use the coupon code to get discount 35% of standard membership for jomsocial. AND…I don’t need to pay extra for 3 extra templates?

As I see on jomsocial site, in order to get 3 extra templates, you need to be Professional membership.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

The discount coupon works for both JomSocial Standard and JomSocial Professional membership.

Arvind

grandma Friend

I don’t know much about the membership, and am about to look it up. But I just thought I’d say thanks for the effort in getting the discount!
    Cheers
    Tony

adnanpirota Friend

is it possible to have same or similar discount again ? or to make it somehow for us licensed members to get some kind of discount for JomSocial ?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  adnanpirota 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum