Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author

The coupon code for the Professional Jomsocial did not work for me either! Something must be wrong, since more people are having difficulties as well. I hope someone takes a look into it and maybe extend the time of this offer because of this. Today is the last day…

I just paid my first membership here at Joomlart extra because of this opportunity and it would be a pitty if it doesn’t work as promoted.

rmonn Friend

<em>@iquevoe 134585 wrote:</em><blockquote>The coupon code for the Professional Jomsocial did not work for me either! Something must be wrong, since more people are having difficulties as well. I hope someone takes a look into it and maybe extend the time of this offer because of this. Today is the last day…

I just paid my first membership here at Joomlart extra because of this opportunity and it would be a pitty if it doesn’t work as promoted.</blockquote>

It worked for maybe 2 days, but then suddenly the coupon code became invalid. It’s a shame really we still haven’t received any response… :((

p3rf3ctg3ntl3m4n Friend

thanks for code

let me try if it’s work, I want to buy for my client

rmonn Friend

People, the code is working again! Only for the professional edition though!

iquevoe Friend

<em>@rmonn 134638 wrote:</em><blockquote>People, the code is working again! Only for the professional edition though!</blockquote>

Thanks for the Info! just purchased the pro version, coupon worked fine!:)

mayke Friend

Thanks Hung, worked just find, discount always makes me smile…..

gaston Friend

One of the things i love from joomlart is that templates works very well, and people who work there always do what they say.
    Now Why this coupon doesn´t work? I finally have to buy jomsocial this weekend after waiting several days hoping that the code will work.
    Please explain to us what happened with this issue, as other companies have discount on jomsocial why we as members of joomlart don´t?
    Thanks, best

binoe68 Friend

… even with the JomSocial Professional Edition discount coupon is not working.

biodunb Friend

this coupon is not working joomlart-jasulfur

jordank87 Friend

This is also not working for me.

jimesmythe Friend

It is not working for me either. I should still be able to get the discount.

jordank87 Friend

Please see below i recieved this from them today,

Hi,

I have updated the coupon. You can use the same code “joomlart-jasulfur” .

Do note however that the discount are now at 25% as the 35% rate only last for 1 week and has expired since.

Azrul
    Founder / Lead Developer
    http://www.azrul.com

Ticket Details
    ===================
    Ticket ID: 28326
    Department: Sales & Billings
    Priority: Low

prakash Friend

Yes… and the discount code also doesnot work for 5-Site License …and also no were was it mentioned earlier that the 35% discount was for one week…at least that should have been informed earlier…JA kindly update the 35% discount tag to 25% tag…if what jordank87 says is right!

scotty Friend

It does actually say it’s for 7 days in the announcement….

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?p=133857#post133857

prakash Friend

Hi…thanks for pointing out the discount thread… ya i read that… my only point was that …they need to chnage the title now…or close this discussion as this discount is no longer valid…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)

This topic contains 43 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum