Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Sorry if these issues have been answered but I could not find how to search these new forums.

As per usual I have used a test platform before updating live site.

Firstly – tabs are not opening in any of the Jomsocial position (ja_side_frontpage etc)

see http://polyoz.net.au/socialize.html#joms-app–242

Secondly – it seems as though Jomsocial may have changed something with the hellome module, as I can’t get it to show properly on the login page

see http://polyoz.net.au/sign-in.html

Lastly from a previous thread – Footer module has a phantom line in it.

see http://polyoz.net.au/index.php

the original fix was-

Within file path –> /templates/ja_social_ii/css/themes/features/template.css at line 4780, make the following modification:

.t3-footnav .t3-module .module-title::after {
    background: #88cc00 none repeat scroll 0 0;
    content: "";
    display: block;
    height: 0;
    margin-top: 24px;
    width: 50px;
    }

But I cannot for the life of me find the code to change anywhere around line 4780

Adam M Moderator

Hi @tastiger,

Please edit the thread (first post), choose Require Help From Staff + Mod/Admin? then provide your site url (you will have to specify the domain there rather than post it separately in your post) with temporary admin account there so I can check this matter for you.

tastiger Friend

First post edited and all details now included

Adam M Moderator

Hi @tastiger,

Thanks for the info but when I visit your site, just got a server default page, please recheck.

tastiger Friend

sorry about that – had a server meltdown and in process of rebuilding.
    I will post again as soon as site is restored

Adam M Moderator

Hi @tastiger,

Thanks for your confirmation, please don’t hesitate to let me know if you need any further assistance.

tastiger Friend

OK – back up and running, we can mark this thread as open again

Adam M Moderator

Hi @tastiger,

1. It’s because one of your 3rd party extension doesn’t compatible with Jomsocial (in this case, it will cause problem with all modern extensions or with Joomla! itself). I check your site and see that Mootools has been called before jQuery (mostly because the extension use Mootools library but still call it the old way) which cause all extensions use jQuery failed. Try backup your site and disable any 3rd party extension one-by-one to see which one is the cause of this problem.

2. Try to update your template via JA Extensions Manager component, then you will have to re-config the module again.

3. If you mean there’s too much white spaces at the bottom, try open file templates/ja_social_ii/css/custom.css and add this code :
      .t3-footnav {
       padding-bottom: 20px;
      }
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum