Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, You told me that you had to resume a year of membership to be able to go to 3.7 with my platon template, I paid I made the update and there is still no change so I don’t understands What is to be done now because it is now several months that it lasts and that my site no longer has any pace … the name of my webite is http://www.institutvalreal.com thank you in advance

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

This template is ready for latest version of Joomla, pls make sure that you also update latest version of this template and its complimentary extensions into your site.

Always backup your site first.

Regards

juliettta Friend

Hi I have seen the problem when en refresh the page the new version does not appear While it tells me that the update has been done and that we only need to refresh the page, do you know where the problem comes from?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can try to clean all the caches first.

If there is still no go, share me the credentials of your site so I can take a look.

Regards

juliettta Friend

It’s okay it’s working ! Thank’s !

Saguaros Moderator

You’re welcome!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum