Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi
    its Virtualmart Product module published on Position Mega .
    Kindly apply he setting as given Here
    Your site is offline so i am unable to check it .

nilgunce Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The module is assigned from the Mega menu option under the menu drop down .
    Your site is running on Latest Joomla 3.4.8.
    Template is compatible with Joomla 3.4.1 . I tried to publish module but mega menu not saving the settings .
    You need to upgrade your PHP version to PHP5.5 recommended for Joomla 3.4.8 . Then try to add the module from mega menu http://prntscr.com/9qiyg4

nilgunce Friend
    nilgunce Friend

Pankaj ;
    still waiting your response.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello nilgunce
    Extremely sorry for the delay , Due to weekend holidays i was not able to check the issue .
    I checked you have successfully upgraded the php version . I found the problem is in the Mega menu setting on your site . It does not save the settings to show module in Mega menu .
    Please take a full backup of your site (Akeeba backup ) And update the template to latest version .

• update me once u done with your site FTP details , i will debug the mega menu issue and try to replace some files .
      If u did any modifications kindly let me know , it will help me to debug the problem in less time .
    nilgunce Friend

the latest version is 1.1.0 (is’nt it?) I have newly installed it. But I am repeating it now. I will inform you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    latest version of template is 1.1.1 .
    I just checked you have updated the template and now mega menu is working fine . You can see i just assigned the module to mega menu item arama > http://prntscr.com/9rjdbv

nilgunce Friend

Ok now it works but I got more serious problem. Show cart does not work.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi You already have 2 thread for check out issues , kindly follow the same and do not post duplicate post . Thanks

PS : I changed the template style for Menu show cart and not its working .

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 3 months ago.

The topic ‘3.4.2 Hot Product’ is closed to new replies.