Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Is JA Lens ever going to be released for J! 3.X?

phong nam Friend

Hi Luiz,

Currently, We just publish the JA Lens for Joomla 2.5 only, we still don’t have plan to upgrade this template for Joomla 3.0.

Regards,

Leo

mazhar shah Friend

This is one of your most beautiful templates. Please re-consider for joomla 3 🙂

hleboeuf Friend

I’m joining the club called ‘Please reconsider Lens for Joomla 3.x !!!’

:D:D

pjharley Friend

I have been trying to get ja_lens running on Joomla 3.0. Most of it works except of course I can’t figure out how to get the front end gallery to start. At the moment I have individual stories showing up but how the heck does start. There shouldn’t be that much difference between 2.5 and 3.0 right?

phong nam Friend

Hi @all,

I have confirmed with the dev team that JA Lens will be made compatible with Joomla 3.0 and the upgrade process is on, but it would be difficult to confirm the release date as the work is also on the monthly release.

Regards,

Leo

jmchauvel Friend

Thanks Leo for that JA Lens 3.1 upgrade in progress!
    Any news and a deadline maybe ?

phong nam Friend

Hi,

Our dev team has confirmed that update of JA Lens template for Joomla 3.x will be available by the end of this May.

Leo

phong nam Friend

Hi @all,

We have released the update of JA Lens template which is now compatible with Joomla 3.1.
    Pls check the downloads here: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=20441

Leo

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum