Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I just tried the latest ja wall quickstart and the “themes” menu is missing. I tried upgrading from the previous (original) release, and had no luck. I tried adding the “themes” menu item to the top, and based upon the prior configuration, i.e., “?style=retro” etc., nothing worked. Although I was really impressed with JA Wall’s “new age look” I am extremely disappointed in the update (new themes) because it doesn’t work. Since the themes menu item is missing, and adding it leads to an unworkable situation, I will be requesting a refund. I will repurchase, if necessary, once all of the bugs and limitations, especially the neglect, is fixed. I will not be using JA Wall any further.

Walt.

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi coalition,

The theme selection function is disabled may be some other issue related to that.

You can change the theme by the following steps.
    1. Go to Admin
    2. Click on Template Manager in Extensions menu drop down
    3. Click on ‘JA_Wall – Default’
    4. Look on the right panel and select the Template themes

Save, clear cache and refresh the home page.

For the new package. We will soon update the new version of JA Wall. This version will include 2 more themes and bug fixes for JA Social Feed plugin update and more module positions. It is worth to wait.

Regards

coalition Friend

Sorry, but I did all of that, including making a new “Themes” menu item on top position, and then assigning sub-menus to that. i.e. “?style=default”, “?style=retro”, “?style=classic”, “?style=color_block”, etc., and they do not work. I downloaded the package twice, and still the same thing. The latest quickstart is not identical to the demo, and does not function as such. Also, I cannot save the configuration for the ja_extension manager. Upon saving, it reverts to its default settings.

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi coalition,

I repeat my steps and I can change the theme in the latest package.
    Please check again and make sure you have clear Joomla Cache and browser cache.
    You can install on your localhost and easily check it.

I also answered your ticket. Please check. 🙂

Regards

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@keiooz 329547 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi.

I am new here and would like to know where to request a support ticket. Cheers!</blockquote>

You can submit a ticket at: http://support.joomlart.com

jap400 Friend

Where can I download the new themes for JA Wall?? please, give me a link!!

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@afsheenaziz 330621 wrote:</em><blockquote>whats that for ?</blockquote>

If anyone need our help, he/she can reach us via our ticket system support.joomlart.com

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@jap400 330634 wrote:</em><blockquote>Where can I download the new themes for JA Wall?? please, give me a link!!</blockquote>

Here you are: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=20440

Enjoy.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum