Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi there

On some of my pages I have a second menu (header 5.1), it is placed in the top of the content section, but on the screen it appears right below the main menu (header 5.4) which is in the header section of the website.

In responsive view (mobile) if you click either of the hamburger menus it drops down both menus, however I only want it to drop down one or the other.

So this is what I would like to happen

• if you select the ‘main menu’ hamburger it only drops down the ‘main menu’
    • if you select the ‘Activities’ menu hamburger it only drops down the ‘Activities’ menu.

Is this possible?

Screenshots attached

1. both-menus-show-when-one-hamburger-is-selected-by-user
    2. How-it-looks-with-menus-collapsed

Shemeam

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I’ve shared with the dev crew for further checking on this. Thanks for your report.

Regards

shemeam Friend

Hi there

On your updates page, for version 1.1.4 it lists "Problem when using 2 header blocks " as being fixed.
    Is this the issue I have described in this thread.
    It is not fixed on my site.
    :((

Shemeam

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Yes, it should be fixed already. Could you tell me the page where I can see the issue? I will check for you.

Regards

shemeam Friend

This is one of the pages https://ileap.shemeam.uk/activities/term-time-by-type
    When you click the top (blue) menu it works as it should and only drops the blue menu
    when you click the second (orange) menu it drops both.

login details as above

Shemeam

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Did you disable it? as I see only menu on mobile view now

shemeam Friend

No, on that page https://ileap.shemeam.uk/activities/term-time-by-type there are two menus
    The main menu is blue, the second menu is orange

Shemeam

Saguaros Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    shemeam Friend

Sorry for my late response, I have not been working on this site for a while.

The screen shot is of the home page, the second menu is only on the activity pages i.e. https://ileap.shemeam.uk/activities/term-time-by-type.

I am moving the site over to the permanent domain today or tomorrow, please let me know when you have a solution and I will confirm where the changes need to be made.

Thank you for your help.
    Alison

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by  shemeam.

1. screencapture-ileap-shemeam-uk-activities-term-time-by-type-2018-04-02-00_07_32

Shemeam

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you share the FTP account also?

shemeam Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.

Shemeam

Saguaros Moderator

Let me check and will get back to you soon.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum