Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

The Purity III "article/default.php" override is based on the Joomla "Copyright (C) 2005 – 2013"

The actual Joomla "article/default.php" is "Copyright (C) 2005 – 2016"

Show, we have to choose between

1. An override special for T3 framework, but "obsolete"
    2. The default joomla article template, but updated

What should i do?

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    may i know the issue that you are getting with Purity III template article page ?

sukinoz Friend

Hi,

Thanks for reply

I have not enough knowledge for that.

I just release that the override is made from and old version of joomla (2013), instead of the last one (2016)

I dont know what and why the Joomla Developeres changed the article/default.php. But, i supose that if the Joomla Developers Team made an update from the 2013 version to a new 2016, the 2013 should not be as good as the 2016. isn’t it?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In purity iii template there is override for article.php file to make it new style with respect to template design.
    If you do not want to use the override you can rename the templatespurity_iiihtmlcom_contentarticle folder and it use the core Joomla article file.

Regards

sukinoz Friend

Hello Pankaj,

Thanks for replay, but i am very disappointed…

I am trying to report an obsolete file and your answer is, in resume, "if you dont like it, dont use it" ?!

As you can read in first mesagge, i know what an override is, and i know the alternative to do not use it.

But I im here in order to make better Purity III. Trying to report something i have noticed. Trying to help.

So, maybe reviewing that file for next templates updates, and remaking the override from the actual Joomla Development Team (v. 2016), should be a good idea.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I got your message that you are saying in code its 2013, template is released some years back and using the same file.
    I am sending it to development team so they can fix the issue reported by you.

Thanks for your report.

sukinoz Friend

As you can see in the attached files, the Joomla Development Team have change a lot the default.php file from 2013 to 2016.

So, it should be great to remake the override from the actual Joomla Development Team (v. 2016)

Thanks for reportering. There is a report number?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    No there is no public link for you to see this. I sent this to development team so they further check and fix it.
    Regards

sukinoz Friend
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sukinoz 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum