Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Do you remember? The atmosphere and the people of Joomla Day bangkok last year.

The Thai & Asian Joomla! Community is looking forward to the 4th Joomla! Day Bangkok to be held next 13th – 14th November 2010, at Siam Paragon, Bangkok center.

This promises to be an incredible day of learning, sharing, and networking with others among Joomla fans. In order to sponsor this huge Joomla community networking chance, JoomlArt rolls out special 20% OFF promotion program applicable on all JA Joomla products (new purchase only). Each coupon used, 15% of total purchased package value will be donated to the organizer.

All Joomla & JoomlArt fans who attend or not attend the event can support Joomla! Day Bangkok. Just buy a Joomla package using coupon code JABANGKOK2010 to enjoy 20% OFF & give 15% to the host. Expires 14 Nov, 2010

Let’s sponsor the event together and help spreading this to your network via Twitter, IM or emails.

G T Friend

I tried to use the copen code for renewing my JATC membership, but it says for selected packages only

Anonymous Moderator

<blockquote>I tried to use the copen code for renewing my JATC membership, but it says for selected packages only</blockquote>

Hi sorry but the above promotion program is applicable to <blockquote>JA Joomla products (new purchase only).</blockquote>. You can not use it for renewing I am afraid. If you renew on time you will have options within member area to enjoy 30% off already.

gschaefer Friend

i just went to purchase a brand new subscription with Paypal and aborted the payment because the discount was not applied even though i added the discount code.JABANGKOK2010 . so what gives ??

what is the other fine print you are not telling people?

🙁

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@gschaefer 200706 wrote:</em><blockquote>i just went to purchase a brand new subscription with Paypal and aborted the payment because the discount was not applied even though i added the discount code.JABANGKOK2010 . so what gives ??

what is the other fine print you are not telling people?

:(</blockquote>

Hi!

Which particular product were you trying to purchase? And, just to be sure, are you putting the discount code on the JoomlArt website or through the PayPal website?

Michael.

mojoos Friend

Hi!
    I will be attending Joomla Day in Bangkok! 🙂
    This is great news! What if I sign up for Joomla Developer Club Membership, is that 20% off too?

Thanks!

redeagle69 Friend

Hi!
    I will be attending Joomla Day in Bangkok!

here’s de code?

Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  redeagle69 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum