Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there

Got a strange problem with our last installation. Installed a quick install of JA Zeolite and created some items in the shop.

Now we got 2 users each tiome when some register thru our shop.

The first one have correct user information but the last one has almost no information at all.

The shop seems to use the last user info for our payment module so we got errors.

Any mod/admin that ahve a clue??

Btw Nguyen Thi Phuong / phuongnt83@gmail.com is the user that is created i virtuemart aswell as the correct user we added 🙁

maksem Friend

I have the same problem. When the user registers, s/he fills the form but virtuemart alters customer details. For example although the name is different it shows Phuong,Nyugen or Le, Khanh. The informations are correct when I look from “User Management”, the problem is on Virtuemart. I am using 1.1.3 stable version. It will be highly appreciated if somebody reply soon.

maksem Friend

I have solved the problem. The problem occurs because the users just like Phuong,Nyugen or Le, Khanh are not listed as users in Joomla “User Management” section. These are pre-recorded users comes with quick install of Zeolite. I come over this problem by accessing the database named jos_vm_user_info and deleting the rows which belongs to the pre-defined users (5-6 rows as I remember). As an alternative solution, you can manaully install virtuemart. I hope one of these works for you.

oderland Friend

yes I did that yesterday, It solved some of mine problems, but not all. Thanks anyway. Will try ro remove the shoping card and install it again to try to get some of the payment gateways to work.

Best regards

beadit Friend

Thank you, thank you !!!! It was driving me crazy. I deleted the extra rows from the db and all seems good (for the time being)

gabbya Friend

Today date and problem has still there why the not say that on install process

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  gabbya 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum