Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

We just finished the development of a new project using Joomlart templates, Magz II + Directory, in the website: The only used 3d party plugins are JCE, Weather (JoomlaUX), Universal Currency Converter and JSITEMAP. Other plugins were included in the templates… is a portal for tourism & business information for Bosnia in Arabic language. We included in it a directory for some 40 categories of services for tourists and business men coming from Arab countries. From the development perspectives, we improved many things and added multi-categories for k2. We also did a random presentation of articles in the directory. In that way no customer will find himself under the fold all the time… I would like to ask your help/comments to tell me if I forgot something, did a poor development or even JA did not propose the best solution for some features 😉 TIA OR

Aratype Friend

The site is now delivered and published on: http://bosnah.eu/

Template: Magz II + Directory

3d party: JCE, Weather (JoomlaUX), Universal Currency Converter and JSITEMAP, Akeepa back-up

Again, happy to read your comments…

Adam M Moderator

Hi @aratype,

First, congrats on your work and actually it’s hard to indicate that if there’s anything need to be improved. It depends on your customer taste and the requirements for your project. 🙂

Aratype Friend

Hi @adam M

Thank you! Actually, I wrote this post as a smal challenge for our colleagues who said that JA is not able to provide a professional template!

If it is true, they are welcome to criticize our dev 😉

Adam M Moderator

Hi @aratype,

About the term "professional template", I don’t say "our products top class" or something fancy, it’s our customer who can tell if the product is good or not. But if you take a look at our template framework, where you can edit Bootstrap, LESS, Responsive, CSS / JS Optimize, Layout config, etc … I’m not sure if there’s any template provider out there can do better that that and in which point ? 🙂

Aratype Friend

Professional means top class, it is a mixture of excellent design and excellent development… For this, JA is my solely source for Joomla! templates.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @aratype,

Many thanks for your kind words and your trust. We glad to have you with us and if there’s any point that you think there should be improved in our system, products, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum