Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

2 questions:

How does one get the text file with the registration key uploaded to the required URL?

Are the images that are used in the template able to be used in a final site and modified to suit a website owner’s needs?

Thanks.

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>How does one get the text file with the registration key uploaded to the required URL?</blockquote>

Sorry could you be more clear on this ?

<blockquote>Are the images that are used in the template able to be used in a final site and modified to suit a website owner’s needs?</blockquote>

Joomlart images are copyrighted for this reason the images used in the demo template cannot be reproduced

gduran144 Friend

By my first question I meant how do you step by step get your domain verified. I understand I have to upload a .txt file to my site, but I do not know how to do that. Can someone give me instructions?

Thanks.

pavit Moderator

Sorry i still don’t understand at what you are referring

Maybe google analytics ? after you have inserted the code your site must be verified

Or your domain registration in Joomlart site ? in this case you can read the faq here

swissa Friend

From the Joomlart home page if you are logged in, click on your name at the top right and then click profile and from the tabs you can see your domains, verify and get the text file.

Images are copyright restricted so not included in any quickstart.

(Sorry pavit) 😉

gduran144 Friend

<em>@swissa 297013 wrote:</em><blockquote>From the Joomlart home page if you are logged in, click on your name at the top right and then click profile and from the tabs you can see your domains, verify and get the text file.</blockquote>

I understand how to get to that page, but I mean in terms of what to do in the backend of Joomla! in order to get the site verified.

swissa Friend

Sorry.

Just put the .txt file in the domain joomla root with ftp and then hit the verify button!

Hope that helps! 🙂

gduran144 Friend

Thanks! It worked like a charm.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gduran144 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum