Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m planning to get a membership in the template club of Joomlart, bit I need to make sure of two things:

1. Are all templates compatible with both Joomla! 1.0 and 1.5 or not?
    How do I know if a certain template is compatible with 1.0 or 1.5?

2. I might use the templates for an Arabic site, which means I need it to be right-to-left.
    Will you offer me a RTL version of some templates if I need to. And will that be free of charge or not. If not, how much that costs?

Thanks,

akuma Friend

1. no. the older ones are only available as joomla 1.0 version. you can check which are 1.0 only or have an additional 1.5 version if you click on “Downloads” and “Club Templates” and check the wanted template.

2. most probably it is doable. i suppose there’s an arabic language package which hopefully is RTL (wouldnt make much sense if it wasnt ;)). check out joomla.org’s extensions for that.

hth.

ducklet Friend

Hello,
    Thanks for your reply.
    There is a package for Arabic, but no the theme has to be right-to-left RTL in the css and other files which is a big hessle for me to do.
    So, if I join, do you offer providing my themes in RTL?

Thanks 🙂

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi ducklet,

Honestly, some of our templates are compatible with RTL and some are not well tested. You can try with our free JA Purity template to see how well the RTL language are supported.

ducklet Friend

Thanks Hung Dinh for your quick reply.
    I could not download JA Purity, it tells me I don’t have enough permission to do so, although I was logged in.
    I used to be able to download free templates, but not anymore, not sure why.

Anyhow, I found JA purity by default with joomla 1.5, so will do my expreiments.

How can I obtain a list with the theme that are rtl enabled so that I can see wether it’s worthwhile or not.

Thanks a lot 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ducklet 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum