Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have two problems to resolve. (three, but I’m trying to resolve by myself :(()

1- The various size ON the website.
    I joined a picture. I ask an equivalent question on an other post for an other situation. Nobody answered me. Perhaps now it’s the same problem which not resolved. Certainely my english is not sufisant for exprim me correctly with a lot of details. Please, help me. I’m turning on place.

2- Ja tabs
    The 2 modules on Ja Tabs are on good place I think. ( stages news on order 1, Ja Tabs position and studio news on order 2, Ja tabs position). Unfortunately it’s seems to be on same position. Look at my picture.

Thank you in advance for any help. It’s a very nice template and i’m frusted to be so slow for solve the problems.

1. 2pb
    kidi Friend

Hello,

Nobody can help me ? :((

This size problem is everywhere on the site. The front page is nice but after clicking on some link it seems not very professional, with bug.

Some links :

The article image is outside the site : Link 1

Ja Tabs module not good looking module not at the good place : Link 2

The “publicity” are not at the original size : Link 3
    The top ban (module custom home-20 position) –> original size : 970 x 90px, online size 932 x 86px
    The right side image (module custom sidebar-2 position –> original size 300 x 250px, online size 284 x 237px

Home page on work (see slider) : Link 4
    In an other side, I can not see where I can change the hight of slider. I use Firebug (change some hight on 426) and change some things on the module. But it’s not resolve what I want.
    I doesn’t find where i can adjust the black backend on my picture (426px). With this design. I tried to change profil settings, but ja-magz is the design I consider.

I doesn’t know if I can add this but, i’m waiting too for this answer : Post

I say hello, I say thank you, I tried to be the most clear I can (my english is bad but I try), I take time for add picture wich expose my problem, tried to resolve by myself with Firebug when is possible…. but nobody help me at this time. I can understand we doesn’t have the same hour (day-night) but in other forum (Ja Puresite for exemple, with Ninj Lead help) the helpfull was friendly, responsive and usefull. With the respect of my question (not ask to justify my module position choice for exemple).
    Perhaps this template is too young and all the questions aren’t exposed before, perhaps I changed something, somewhere, which bug the site by myself, … please,say me, someone :-[

Thank you for your help.

Saguaros Moderator

Hello kidi,

1. How do you add image for that article? Please make sure that you add via Images and Link parameter in backend settings of article: http://prntscr.com/23dkjk

2. I guess the same problem occurs with articles in ja_tabs position and it breaks tab like that.

3. Did you solve it? as I can see the top banner has dimension of 970×90 and the right side image named Sumarie: 300×600

4. In order to change the height of the main image, you can simply go to Profile settings in JA Slideshow and change value of Main Item height: http://prntscr.com/23dm47

Please give it a try and if problem still persists, you can pm me admin account of your site, I will check it for you.

Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum